Hot Toys BLADE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottoys used to sculpt Wesley Snipe with their USMC II MEF tan flight suit. Very good sculpt indeed.

Hmmm, I like the body armour vest from B1 but prefer his weapons from B2. Didnt like anything from B3.

Blade2_USP2.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Toys have already done a Blade head, so it's not such a stretch for them to do this,

don't you mean MEDICOM? I never knew hot toys did any blade figure...pictures??

As a del Toro man, I punch my vote for BLADE II

He'll go nicely with my HT Hellboy. :)

Sorry, gotta go with Blade 2, it was his best overall look:
blade2.jpg

The unique buckled vest, the red lined coat, just awesome. Use the new solid jointed muscled body like wolverine and give him his body tattoos and it'd be sweet.

jep, my fav as well (better movie also)

lol... Small Studios has a h2creative wesley head being painted up at the moment..... wonder which will be better...

I'm in for as many characters from blades as possible.... still looking for more folks wanting Snowman from Blade - Z needs 5 more to get on board to cast it up.

Here's a shot of the HT Snipes head from the military line:
mef2_xxs.jpg

While it's ok, I still think HT should definitely sculpt a more accurate one.

Edit: Here's my Marvel Studios Blade II head BTW, I always liked that sculpt too:
Blade5.png

Blade7.png

If anbody wants some shots of the Medicom V1 Blade, I have that one too. :monkey1

Last edited:
Here's a shot of the HT Snipes head from the military line:
mef2_xxs.jpg

While it's ok, I still think HT should definitely sculpt a more accurate one.

Edit: Here's my Marvel Studios Blade II head BTW, I always liked that sculpt too:
Blade5.png

Blade7.png

If anbody wants some shots of the Medicom V1 Blade, I have that one too. :monkey1

me I want medicom blade pics!

I'm also hoping for Reindhart, Nomak and Whistler from B2.

Here's pics of Wesley Snipe head sculpt from hottoys. It came with USMC II MEF (Tan flight suit ver.)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

HT Toys has a military figure that resembles Blade and I think Norton's Banner. Anyone else???

Their poll mentioned Blade, Hulk, Spidey or others. Two of the figures mentioned in their poll has military scupts already. Is this by chance or design? See were I am going with this?

HT been seeking the Marvel license for awhile. While awaiting approval been making sculpts for figures they plan to make. Thoughts???

HT Toys has a military figure that resembles Blade and I think Norton's Banner. Anyone else???

Their poll mentioned Blade, Hulk, Spidey or others. Two of the figures mentioned in their poll has military scupts already. Is this by chance or design? See were I am going with this?

HT been seeking the Marvel license for awhile. While awaiting approval been making sculpts for figures they plan to make. Thoughts???

they do have a norton sculpt for the military line while not dead on it is pretty good but it doesnt resemble incredible hulk norton more Pride and Glory Norton
pride_and_glory_movie_image_edward_norton.jpg

Blade!!

picture.php

picture.php

This my kitbash Blade, this old pictures and now is upgrade, I will post new pictures tomorrow.:D

Last edited:
I'll take Blade (all three costumes if they make'em)
Nomak
Whistler
Any of the Blood Pack....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back