Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy my Midnight Wesker and BSAA Chris... Id enjoy even more if I had a S.T.A.R.S ver to go next to each... It just complete the display so much more...

I have both Chris And Wesker Stars on the same order, so will my Wesker be held back until chris is released then?

so how long do we expect it will take the stars wesker to dissapear from retail, and shoot up in price like RPD leon?

I would be surprised if it did but I think this is the more classic outfit so it could be a hotter item.

I wish I bought the damn RPD Leon back then not sure I want it that bad to pay the current prices. Maybe they will release another one.

i didn't even know what hot toys was when leon was released... sad really because the stars version is a neat piece, but not $400 neat...

I wish I bought the damn RPD Leon back then not sure I want it that bad to pay the current prices. Maybe they will release another one.

No chance mate.............but I feel for you :(

i didn't even know what hot toys was when leon was released... sad really because the stars version is a neat piece, but not $400 neat...

R.P.D. mate ;), and you can still find him for around $300 if you're lucky.

first figure out for 2010?... chungcup's (toy world) pics
rimg1095.jpg
rimg1093.jpg

I dont know i just like the midnight version better for some reason.

I dont know i just like the midnight version better for some reason.

Are you a new school RE fan or an old school RE fan?

If you are a new school, then I understand. If not, how the hell could you say that?

By new school, you got into RE at 4 and 5 and not a fan of the old , better (imo) format.

I'm an old school RE fan and I too prefer the midnight version, but mainly because he came with way more stuff, so I saw it as a better buy for my money. That and I also had the RE 5 chris for him to go along with. That being said though, I would still really like to get the Stars version at some point cuz he's still awesome.

Back