Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an old school RE fan and I too prefer the midnight version, but mainly because he came with way more stuff, so I saw it as a better buy for my money. That and I also had the RE 5 chris for him to go along with. That being said though, I would still really like to get the Stars version at some point cuz he's still awesome.

Ahh, I never looked at the accessories of the midnight version. Really that much more?

This figure looks all kinds of awesome. And another Hydra? SWEET!! I'm gonna have my Midnight Wesker Dual-Wielding them Akimbo style!! :rock

I predict this version will be the one that will go for the highest prices in about a year's time.
Kinda like how RPD Leon goes for more than RE4 Leon.

I definitely prefer this version over the Midnight. Why? Because the outfit is made of better materials and allows more freedom for articulation. And it is iconic.

Ahh, I never looked at the accessories of the midnight version. Really that much more?

8biohazard5albertwesker.jpg

I guess like only a few more, but it made it worth while imo, plus I got him in time for christmas :)

i like how, it looks like, they took the laser sighting off his Samurai Edge handgun (black and brown gun) as he did not have a laser sight back in RE1(remake) very nice HT.

Edit: I also enjoy how each RE5 figure box has come with a different game background on the flip out panel. Fun for photography!

RE fans must have item, tailoring is 10/10. I specially like the fabric use on the pants. Not getting stars chris tho, he was never that muscular in RE1

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

Back