Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it wont stay pre-sold out for long, theyre probably just having a problem with the system, i had a weird issue with it myself.

i had Midnight Wesker on preorder already and then they put up the STARS version, and for some reason, that was the only one they had listed on the entire site. so it ended with me having two preorders for the STARS version and i thought, "what!? happened?" When the Stars version was officially announced by Hot Toys,they separated the orders and now both are shown in my account.

im sure once sideshow lists these, BBTS will be fine because BBTS usually gets their HT stuff from sideshow.

This is good news. Thanks for the info Biojex. :cool:

I have to have STARS Wesker.

E-mailed Eric at Toys2 for anyone who's interested. He's gonna have S.T.A.R.S. Chris and Wesker up for pre-order tomorrow. :chew

You know, I'm thinking to myself I may just have to get both Weskers. He's my favorite video game villain, and he deserves it.

Looks like I will be ordering this from sideshow then since BBTS says sold out. Long time die hard RE fan and Wesker is 100% badass. This will be the only one I will be getting.

Looks like I will be ordering this from sideshow then since BBTS says sold out. Long time die hard RE fan and Wesker is 100% badass. This will be the only one I will be getting.

They changed my pre-order for STARS Wesker to the regulare edition, but I just e-mailed them and they changed it to the STARS version even though it was sold out. I think they're just waiting for the pre-orders through Sideshow to start again and then they'll be back up on BBTS.

They changed my pre-order for STARS Wesker to the regulare edition, but I just e-mailed them and they changed it to the STARS version even though it was sold out. I think they're just waiting for the pre-orders through Sideshow to start again and then they'll be back up on BBTS.

Coo, I might get from BBTS then...or stick with SSC for the points.

Whatever you do, do me a favor and just buy one from somewhere. He will be one of the most awesome figures ever.

Back