Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just put down my order for S.T.A.R.S. Wesker and Chris. Thank god they come out next year, gives me a tad more time to save up some extra cash....but i need me some S.T.A.R.S.

Got the head off of ebay and swapped out my old "wesker" headsculpt for the HT one. Can't wait to get both official ones.

201_1601.jpg

201_1592.jpg

lol for a second there, I was like " WTF don't tell me stars wesker is out already"... Anyways nice job on the custom!!!

lol for a second there, I was like " WTF don't tell me stars wesker is out already"... Anyways nice job on the custom!!!

:D

Guess that means I did a decent job then. It could of been better, but I ran out of parts to bash into it. Then I couldnt find good enough things on the bay, so its pretty much done but not done. :rolleyes:

Wait, you got your notice from Sideshow for the S.T.A.R.S version? How is that possible? The STARS figures aren't even in HK hands yet.

Ummmmm yeah.....Its in my mail box right now.

Item arrival: 21 days
Item name: Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Version 12-inch Figure
Item #: 900547
Item total: US$ 149.99
Est. ship weight (US): 5 lbs.
Ship cost: contact for quote: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=134

:rolleyes:

Dear Valued Collector,

Your pre-order of the Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Version 12-inch Figure will be arriving into our US warehouse in 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Monday, February 1, 2010 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi.

I guess so I was suprised to see this so soon. I figured there would be HK pics galore in this thread if he was showing up so soon. Im not complaining though.

Anyway, congrats. I wasn't doubting you, it's just a surprise. I was hoping for in-hand photos by now from our overseas collector friends.

Yeah, I saw this in the 'coming in the next 30 days' part of SS's newsletter. I thought I must've missed something, but no, it's still not release in HK?! Strange, I guess HT must be REALLY busy! :confused:

I wanted to pick up the S.T.A.R.S Ver of Chris and Wesker as well but if they are coming in this quick I dont know anymore... I got bigger fish to fry like DX Batman a few others... If it comes down to it and I can only get one of them it will be S.T.A.R.S Wesker... I like him better then Chris... An the midnight ver is so much cooler the the BSAA ver of Chris I have...

Back