Hot Toys Ben Affleck Batman release date suggestion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I sure can't wait for a Hot Toys Ben Affleck Batman!

I think some are missing the point why aren't figures that will sell well available for delivery the day the movie opens.

Also that's censorship to change my thread title without permission. How immature and childish of that person to do that.

Hot Toys will make the Ben Affleck Batman but why do we have to wait nearly a year for it after the movies release?
It's a safe bet it will sell well. Hot Toys should make it ready for delivery the day Batman v Superman opens.

The costume looks cool and I'd rather buy it asap than wait a year.

It's actually very simple. The movie is not out yet. A lot of things aren't finalize. Lots of confidential issues for releasing any official products until the studio thinks it's time.
If they make a figure now, fans will whine that it looks nothing like the movie.

I think some are missing the point why aren't figures that will sell well available for delivery the day the movie opens.

Also that's censorship to change my thread title without permission. How immature and childish of that person to do that.

Title nneded to be changed either way.
It's annoying when people post something that is misleading specially on something that is heavy in anticipation.

I didn't say to "make a figure now." I'm saying have the figure ready to buy the same day the movie opens. No studio will object to that.

If the title needed to be changed, I should have been asked to rephrase. I would have but not those words. It should be my choice. And you're wrong it's not misleading what I originally wrote.

this might be coming soon? Hot Toys is currently having a contest to guess which figure will be MMS300. Many were guessing Vision, but they just announced the release of the figure, so thats off the able. Another popular guess is Batman from Batman v Superman. What do you guys think? I believe we are on MMS296, so 3 more figures to go and we will find out!

1610928_10152794033007344_355557650297130919_n.jpg

From Hot Toys Facebook page:

- HOT TOYS “GUESS THE MMS300” GIVEAWAY GAME -
Grand Prize: Avengers: Age of Ultron 1/6th Scale War Machine Mark II Collectible Figure (1 winner)
In the near future, the 300th Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series will be here! Do you want to find out what it is?
We are going to run a giveaway contest to hear what fans worldwide think the MMS300 will be! Simply take a guess, tag 5 of your friends, and share with all fellows Hot Toys fans!
One winner will be randomly picked to win an Avengers: Age of Ultron 1/6th Scale War Machine Mark II Collectible Figure!
The 5 friends whom the winner has tagged in the entry will also each get to win an Avengers: Age of Ultron themed merit prize.

I would guess at tatooine like, Leia or possibly the Ripley that was shown at sdcc last year, I personally think it's too early for them to show batman vs superman, batman this soon.

The problem with having the figure ready whent the film opens is that, like the AoU Iron Man 43, it may have certain design capabilities that are kept under wraps until the film is released. There may also be changes post production with CGI and if the figure is already in production, it would be too late to change it.

As for the 300th figure, there are still many AoU figures still yet to be announced as well as Luke and Leia from Star Wars. I was thinking it could be the Alien Ripley figure lol.

If the title needed to be changed, I should have been asked to rephrase. I would have but not those words. It should be my choice. And you're wrong it's not misleading what I originally wrote.

You think so?

You made me sad. Go away.:lol

^^^ :lol He's back, and he's gone... :lol

Maybe we should wait until we have at least a teaser picture or an official mention of him by HC before we start a thread? :huh

Cool thread title.........

733.gif

Premature thread is premature.

Premature Affleckulation

I've been in this hobby for 6 years now and I'm used to the usual 1-year (or more) wait period between pre-ordering and release date.

You're right. It was wrong to change the title. Instead, I should have done what I'm doing now--thread closed. We'll see the figure when we see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back