Hot Toys Ben Affleck Batman release date suggestion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BatToys

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hot Toys will make the Ben Affleck Batman but why do we have to wait nearly a year for it after the movies release?
It's a safe bet it will sell well. Hot Toys should make it ready for delivery the day Batman v Superman opens.

The costume looks cool and I'd rather buy it asap than wait a year.

Re: Hot Toys Ben Affleck Batman

giphy.gif

^^^ :lol He's back, and he's gone... :lol

Maybe we should wait until we have at least a teaser picture or an official mention of him by HC before we start a thread? :huh

I think Howard did mention that he was excited to create products based on the new films in one of his interviews from last year, but I'll be damned if I'm going to look it up at this hour.:lol

Cool thread title.........

733.gif

I will take both regular and armored one. ez decision

ben-affleck-as-batman-in-armor-from-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-trailer-1.jpg

This in 1/6: :yess:

But anyway, better change the thread title, had to learn that a while back as well. :wink1:

Re: I sure can't wait for a Hot Toys Ben Affleck Batman!

Armored batfleck will be an instant day-one PO for me :yess:

I just hope these are not oversized like the first HT Superman. I'm planning on getting the Trinity for sure, and probably anyone else who shows up.

I just want to see hot toys make a 1/6 batman v superman dawn of justice batmobile!!!!

Oh man its really hideous. Hot Toys already improved alot since that day
It was one of the few, truly limited Hot Toys releases. Only 1,000 produced, and each came with a certificate of authenticity. Times have changed in more ways than one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back