Hot Toys Batman Collartible Expo - Sept 10-25

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?!?! I'm giddy, this is ridiculous AND awesome. I'd love to see a pic framed wider to get a better sense of the scale of this display.

There's one in the other thread:

5a997f4f54f07c8ad010b44ea1a670d0.jpg

Yep, all the current photos and vids are from the VIP soft opening

I'm not a fan of the Arkham Batman design--I hate the roided up build and the horns that curve inwards over the head--but damn if that camo paintjob doesn't look great on him.

wait... so 60's joker confirmed then? if so excellent, I'll be passing but I know some guys on here have been anxiously awaiting this guy. He looks pretty good too.

It's confirmed as a real figure made by hot toys (JC has posted about it directly) but that's not a confirmation that it will be made. Chances are that it will. (Only 1% of all prototypes hot toys makes do not get sold) but it's not a for sure thing until hot toys actually puts it up for sale. That said, it's a very good indication.

It's confirmed as a real figure made by hot toys (JC has posted about it directly) but that's not a confirmation that it will be made. Chances are that it will. (Only 1% of all prototypes hot toys makes do not get sold) but it's not a for sure thing until hot toys actually puts it up for sale. That said, it's a very good indication.

is that 1% first class xavier

I believe it's 1/6 scale...

Poor choice of words by me. I meant that I'm interested in seeing the overall size of the display in contrast with another object, like a real person. These 1/6 displays that Hot Toys create always look more impressive to me when I can see their overall mass.

The Romero Joker excites me tremendously. I'm hoping there are some more surprises at this show. I'd love to see a BD armored Batman and, maybe, some 1/4 scale figures of some sort. I would be ecstatic if they had some new 89 stuff, too.

Back