Hot Toys Batman Collartible Expo - Sept 10-25

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new pictures:

Batman100 20.JPG

Batman100 21.JPG

There's a new teaser for the 1966 Batman figures. Come on Romero Joker. :pray:

Batman10001.JPG

Batman10002.JPG

Batman10003.JPG

Batman10004.JPG

Batman10005.JPG

I'm need a Romero Joker and Julie Newmar Catwoman. I know we'll never get one, but I'd love for HT to make an Egghead figure.

I'd think I'd have a heart attack if they put it up for PO lol. Hopefully the PO goes up in the morning because my household won't get sleep that night lol.

There's a new teaser for the 1966 Batman figures. Come on Romero Joker. :pray:

View attachment 290578

I think 66 batmobile might be a reality by this pic. Voice control for batmobile. What's in the background? Is that the bat boat?

From the current issue of Figure Oh magazine. The Batman 100% exhibition will show case some Batman movie dioramas. They showed pictures of desk with tools. It was all in white unpainted pieces next to a picture of the 60s show Batcave.
The other pic got me really excited. It's an unpainted model of one of the Joker's balloons from the Batman movie.

This is all super exciting- but will we see new product ??????????????????????????

Yes this is going to be amazing to see the displays- HT may SHOW the 66 Batmobile again here but that doesn't mean it will be made...frustrating...

Yes this is going to be amazing to see the displays- HT may SHOW the 66 Batmobile again here but that doesn't mean it will be made...frustrating...

I have more hope than ever. Why go to all this trouble with batcave reactor and batboat and not have the batmobile for sale.

Don't get your hopes up, these are most likely fan made displays for the expo

Back