Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Generally, I guess you can say they do but the DX and TDK are completely different, unique sculpts.

The OC boots are unpainted for the most part while the Demon and new Begins versions have painted details.

All I can say when I looked the other day when I remembered you saying this previously... all the boots looked identical to me. I couldn't see any unique sculpts.

Hey Friends,,Just gave my son a New Batman Begins from Sideshow for his Birthday,,And yes the Right and left ankles are broke,,Yee Haa what a night this is turning out to be..Thanks Hot Toys,,I guess I should of opened it when I got him to inspec it,,Just wanted to give my son a Hot Toy unopened for once....This SUCKS...

What a bummer! Sorry to hear that. I hope it didn't spoil your son's bday. Better contact SS for a partial refund.

What a bummer! Sorry to hear that. I hope it didn't spoil your son's bday. Better contact SS for a partial refund.

Ya he opened the gift 5 minutes after Sideshow closed for the Day,,That was probably a good thing because I was pretty upset,I will call them today and see what they can do,,But it has been after 30 days though..We will see,,

Ya he opened the gift 5 minutes after Sideshow closed for the Day,,That was probably a good thing because I was pretty upset,I will call them today and see what they can do,,But it has been after 30 days though..We will see,,

They will apologise and offer a full refund... thats it. (Ah and maybe since the 30 days has passed, they wont even do that)

My batsuit has these dents on the manboobs. I'm sure most of have seen similar damage, but I just wanted to share mine anyway. The harness has been off as soon as I got it out of the box three weeks ago.

Ly5Fp.jpg

ZmCb2.jpg

I'm debating whether or not I should return it to Sideshow...what do you guys think?

Have you been using it as a duster?

Hey Friends,,Just gave my son a New Batman Begins from Sideshow for his Birthday,,And yes the Right and left ankles are broke,,Yee Haa what a night this is turning out to be..Thanks Hot Toys,,I guess I should of opened it when I got him to inspec it,,Just wanted to give my son a Hot Toy unopened for once....This SUCKS...

First and foremost i would like to say you are an awesome dad. What a gift to give to your son. Kudos.:clap

With that being said what the heck were you thinking not inspecting this troublesome figure before giving it to him?:nono

Why did it matter whether or not you had opened it? You could have easily put it back in the box and i doubt he would have ever known.:dunno

Anyway..not trying to throw salt on the wound, you live and learn. I hope you are able to get the issue worked out. Keep us updated.

They will apologise and offer a full refund... thats it. (Ah and maybe since the 30 days has passed, they wont even do that)

30 Days cover, is all we get. Man I hope mine is one piece. Got it sent to my brother in the uk, and in the process of sending out to me now. I thought we were covered by these for 12 months. I guess that is if you go directly through Hot Toys I guess. Thanks what I did with my Iron Man Mark 2. I hope mine is alright.

30 Days cover, is all we get. Man I hope mine is one piece. Got it sent to my brother in the uk, and in the process of sending out to me now. I thought we were covered by these for 12 months. I guess that is if you go directly through Hot Toys I guess. Thanks what I did with my Iron Man Mark 2. I hope mine is alright.

Really? You have hope still? After posting in a thread of 172 pages of solely the things that are wrong with it?

First and foremost i would like to say you are an awesome dad. What a gift to give to your son. Kudos.:clap

With that being said what the heck were you thinking not inspecting this troublesome figure before giving it to him?:nono

Why did it matter whether or not you had opened it? You could have easily put it back in the box and i doubt he would have ever known.:dunno

Anyway..not trying to throw salt on the wound, you live and learn. I hope you are able to get the issue worked out. Keep us updated.

Ya I know..I have been out of the loop and was not a where of the problems with this figure..I should of checked it..But any way I called Sideshow and they were as nice as I could have ever ask them to be.They offered a full refund or $40 credit towards my next purchase.Also they said if I decide to take the credit they would send me a new left leg to fix that side but they had no more right legs left.So I will take another look at the damage and see if there is any way it can be fixed and take it from there.

Ya I know..I have been out of the loop and was not a where of the problems with this figure..I should of checked it..But any way I called Sideshow and they were as nice as I could have ever ask them to be.They offered a full refund or $40 credit towards my next purchase.Also they said if I decide to take the credit they would send me a new left leg to fix that side but they had no more right legs left.So I will take another look at the damage and see if there is any way it can be fixed and take it from there.

Glad you heard back from them. Truly, SS CS are the best. They really find a way to compensate for your loss. :clap

Really? You have hope still? After posting in a thread of 172 pages of solely the things that are wrong with it?

Yes still have hope, out of all the problems, I believe there is more fault free or small fault out there compared to major fault. So I am hoping I am on the majority side. It came Yesterday, but haven't looked inside yet. :pray: Will check later today.

Sent an email to my local seller and they're trying to get replacement parts. Hopefully late December or early January.

Back