Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My batsuit has these dents on the manboobs. I'm sure most of have seen similar damage, but I just wanted to share mine anyway. The harness has been off as soon as I got it out of the box three weeks ago.

Ly5Fp.jpg

ZmCb2.jpg

I'm debating whether or not I should return it to Sideshow...what do you guys think?

Use a lint roller on him, works prefect.

hi.... My harness is also loose around the chest and its hardly touching the rubber so i dont think it will cause indents like that.... Unless its going to be tightened..... This figure almost identical to my oc bats but the rubber feels thinner..... Thats it.... My oc bats also has big biceps and chest and the rubber suit is matt black not shiny.... So except for the better sculpts the 2 are very similar i think.

dont know..... The oc is thicker rubber; was released in 2008 i think and most of them are still in great shape i think.

Use a lint roller on him, works prefect.

Thanks for the tip! I'll try it when I get home tonight.

When I posted my pics, I forgot to mention that my bats also got the dented abs and the crooked knee pad (both were just pretty mild). In the end though, I ended up keeping it.

Best of luck to those who still wish to get one.

Did the OC bats have so many defects when it came out? The amount of people having defects on this overpriced sorta exclusive figure is just mindblowing. Mine seems to have a loose left ankle too and some dents in the suit but nothing major. I just don't like how the suit feels so hollow on the trutype. The OC has a much tighter fit.

The OC had issues with loose ankles occasionally and broken wrist joints, which HTs was replacing if you had pics, a receipt and a brief description of the problem.

That's all I remember. No issues with the MMS67 other than folks saying he looked fat.

The OC had issues with loose ankles occasionally and broken wrist joints, which HTs was replacing if you had pics, a receipt and a brief description of the problem.

That's all I remember. No issues with the MMS67 other than folks saying he looked fat.

If you stand the OC next to the Toy Fairs Ex the Ex looks like the stay puft marshmallow man. Lol

Back