Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive

unless this start being widely reported by multiple sources, I would chalk it up to an isolated incident of one greasy fingered dude who rubbed Batman's bottom too much.

151266.jpg

So, how can paint be peeling off rubber? Why would they paint the rubber when they can just leave it dull looking?

I don't quite understand this one. It kind of seems like it's more of a friction thing. Perhaps the butt was in contact with the plastic container, and rubbed it in shipping making it smooth and shiny, and people are just now noticing? I don't know. Seems odd, but I guess time will tell.

I had the same thought as well :lecture :lecture

unless this start being widely reported by multiple sources, I would chalk it up to an isolated incident of one greasy fingered dude who rubbed Batman's bottom too much.

151266.jpg

Makes me wonder what people have been doing with their figures... :horror

:pow:lightninimagine if the news spreads like wildfire and the scalper from hong kong ends up selling nothing

Is it in the same place? That would support my theory this would be a friction issue with the packaging and shipping....

If your Batman has friction issues on his buttocks, man up and don't blame it on the packaging and shipping. :nono

NO! Man I dont own an HT Batman but Ive been wanting one. I have the Keaton on PO and I really hope He doesnt have problems like these.

So this entire thread is based off of one photo of light reflecting off this figures left ass cheek?

Well to be fair, the OP did say he wanted to post it in the regular thread. But it's locked for some reason. :dunno

Back