Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive

Here we go again... I hope its not serious / only in seriously humid conditions, lucklily it's never that humid in London

One of the only plus sides of living in England. :rotfl

Would certainly be a bit of a pi$$er if this started leaking. Would destroy a lot of peoples confidence in Hot Toys. Luckily i still have my OC so could just use the accessories for that. Still, not good to be spending that much money on a headsculpt, harness and extra cowl with faceplates.

Would certainly be a bit of a pi$$er if this started leaking. Would destroy a lot of peoples confidence in Hot Toys. Luckily i still have my OC so could just use the accessories for that. Still, not good to be spending that much money on a headsculpt, harness and extra cowl with faceplates.

Agreed! :lol:lol:lol

Still better than if you bought those parts seperately on ebay. ___kers are really taking advantage there and stopping me getting the extra Wayne sculpt I'd like to have for the DX02.

I'd say it's a good chance your order converts.

I hope you're right. I came to Hot Toys late in the game and I just bought the Dark Knight DX from the message boards. I really would like to get the Begins version as well, and that Bruce Wayne head is pretty close to perfect.

Maybe this shiny butt thing will work in my favor.

(That's not the first time I've made that statement.)

Still better than if you bought those parts seperately on ebay. ___kers are really taking advantage there and stopping me getting the extra Wayne sculpt I'd like to have for the DX02.

Yeah thats true. Just the Wayne head alone seems to be going for more than the entire figure was from sideshow. Ridiculous. Would be better off buying the whole figure and just selling it on without the bits you wanted. F__king ebay.

(That's not the first time I've made that statement.)

christian1.gif

Quickly, someone break out the Confused Beardy Bale GIF!

GIFConfusedJesusBale.gif

I don't think there's a cause for panic. But, concern, yes. If you have a problem with your figure, Sideshow gives you up to 30 days to return it.

Kudos to the OP for reporting this. Hopefully it's not a widespread problem.

Just got one of the 50 exclusive to members of my local toystore along with the Shadow Predator! Super excited!

Maybe by the time these come over to SS, hot toys will have replaced the rubber cheeks with some hard plastic ones :lol

Im0 those who PO this tho SSC will got something like "2n bunch".
So it's cool and nothing to worry about :)

So, how can paint be peeling off rubber? Why would they paint the rubber when they can just leave it dull looking?

I don't quite understand this one. It kind of seems like it's more of a friction thing. Perhaps the butt was in contact with the plastic container, and rubbed it in shipping making it smooth and shiny, and people are just now noticing? I don't know. Seems odd, but I guess time will tell.

I didn't notice it until I read this thread and then go to check mine Batman also have the same problem. It just a little spot don't have to worry at all.

Is it in the same place? That would support my theory this would be a friction issue with the packaging and shipping....

This is going to be my first Batman figure. Come on HT get it right! It's going straight into the detolf and won't be handled so hopefully it doesn't go pandemic.

Back