Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive

As NAM would say

"Here we go again with all the crying tittybabies" :exactly: :lol

:vader..........................................

Lol, i should have inserted the Vader emoticon :slap ...I'm not worried it's PO'd and I'm keeping my fingers crossed...HT has to have figured this out by now.

As NAM would say

"Here we go again with all the crying tittybabies" :exactly: :lol

Actually, not with this. :lol

Though Batman's glistening ass is funny, I don't see what they're talking about. Gonna keep my eyes on this though, definitely. My DX02 leaked pretty badly and I let him go. If this situation gets worse and more evidence pops up, I'll cancel without remorse. HotToys needs to hire someone who actually has a clue about curing rubber so he can teach them how to do it properly. :monkey1

Actually, not with this. :lol

Though Batman's glistening ass is funny, I don't see what they're talking about. Gonna keep my eyes on this though, definitely. My DX02 leaked pretty badly and I let him go. If this situation gets worse and more evidence pops up, I'll cancel without remorse. HotToys needs to hire someone who actually has a clue about curing rubber so he can teach them how to do it properly. :monkey1

:exactly::lecture

Nam and I agree twice in 24 hrs. The end is nigh :lol

I really don't see what there is to be concerned with in that pic either. If this becomes more widespread with perhaps a half dozen or so complaints then we should start cancelling PO's. Who knows, maybe Hot Toys used wax instead of rubber. That could explain the suit looking all dry, but melting in the heat of the day:monkey1

HAHAHAHAHA thats funny. BTW you see how long the persons nail was in the pic? I had a heart attack and thought that the white part of the persons nail was like leaking lube or something from the figure.

Hah. Good thing I live in SF (and rarely handle my rubber figures).

My old OC bats is still fine. Don't see why this one should be any different.

Hah. Good thing I live in SF (and rarely handle my rubber figures).

My old OC bats is still fine. Don't see why this one should be any different.
If they "cured" the rubber differently, then that could make all the difference. My first batch DX02 looked like acid ate through it after the leaking started.

I don't really see the issue with that picture, either.

By the way, I'm on the waitlist for this guy, and I didn't sign up for him until around the time I preordered the Keaton Batman. Any real chance I'll get him? I'm new here, so I really have no idea, but I'm hoping so, anyway.

I don't really see the issue with that picture, either.

By the way, I'm on the waitlist for this guy, and I didn't sign up for him until around the time I preordered the Keaton Batman. Any real chance I'll get him? I'm new here, so I really have no idea, but I'm hoping so, anyway.

I'd say it's a good chance your order converts.

Who care? It on his butt I don't think no one will display batman backside anyway except Joel Schumacher :dunno

Who care? It on his butt I don't think no one will display batman backside anyway except Joel Schumacher :dunno

:lol

But seriously if there ends up being a real problem with this guy I would worry that it won't just be restricted to hidden areas.

I didn't notice it until I read this thread and then go to check mine Batman also have the same problem. It just a little spot don't have to worry at all.

I didn't notice it until I read this thread and then go to check mine Batman also have the same problem. It just a little spot don't have to worry at all.

So you have the same thing can you take a clear picture. What is happening is the paint comming off exposing the rubber.

Back