Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive

This might sound dumb but do you think the natural oils from yours hands handling the figure could give a shine spot? I remember my takara batman cowl head had some nice shine spots on it where id grab it to pose it. Makes me wonder what the owners doing to batmans but cheeks :dance

Yup. HT needs to release one of these so we can handle our figures.

BIOSAFEMAIL.jpg

While all you pervs are too busy looking at his ass..:nana:..i'm wondering what is going on right above her(?) fingernail.:dunno

It looks kind of 'melty' in that spot..

Very true. Hadn't noticed that before. The spot on the ass is obviously a reflection, but the area you pointed out is kind of strange and actually matches what the OP said...

I'm surprised to see some people canceling their figures because of one shiny bum photo. The best thing that you can do to keep your sanity is not to get caught up in the hype and panic that are generated in this forum. I'm sure that it's just the matting on the suit rubbing off against the packaging. Since this is essentially the same figure as the original OC Batman, it shouldn't have similar problems as the Dark Knight DX figure. The sky isn't going to fall because of this.

:exactly: :goodpost:

2 complains about this figure really, one is the peg keeps falling off and the amount of dust retention this suit has.

That kind of sucks, but not much you can do....I doubt that this butt problem is widespread, I cant see HT not having this fixed their rubber by now. I'm sure this fig will be fine.

Damn I can't believe I got into this hobby too late to order this. ugghhhh I will prepare for the resale market raping.

Damn I can't believe I got into this hobby too late to order this. ugghhhh I will prepare for the resale market raping.

From the looks of things, just jump on the Wait List ASAP and prepare for tittybaby canceling based on pics of glistening buttocks. :lol

From the looks of things, just jump on the Wait List ASAP and prepare for tittybaby canceling based on pics of glistening buttocks. :lol

Nam can be a bit dramatic, but he still speaks truth.
Get on the waitlist immediately, and there's still a good probability that your order will convert.

Local shop that got 50 in stock for their members.

Someone should start new Photo Thread?

Feels good, man! Finally getting a release before the US.

Why are so many people attracted to this damn thread and the one before it?

1.) It's basically a rerelease of a figure we've already had, OC TDK Batman.

2.) It was available for preorder and will ship next month

3.) Most of the people that have it wouldn't be on this board nor would they speak English.

It's like insects flying around lights or something. It is always getting bumped. Okay, a butt shot that has a little shine on the cheek. I have had a few headsculpts that have had these types of spots on it, it's not oil and it's not leaking, MOVE ON.

This figure has been discussed to death. Lock this thread back up until October or something once everyone who has ordered gets theirs. Then make it a picture thread like the first OC Batman. The last one was locked for a reason, this one should follow suit.

Nothing to contribute now.

I shall be making a picture thread, then, seeing as I'm apparantly one of the first to get it.

Back