Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sacrifice a solid dress sense for the sake of my hobby. I would rather sit in my home office dressed like a pig and gaze in the most rewarding of ways at my small but expanding collection of dollies than don an impeccably tailored ensemble whilst staring at a blank wall.

Back in the 90's when I was in advertising in NYC, I had it both ways.

Now I wear jeans and Polo shirts to class, continue to collect toys, and am a lot happier.

Awesome!

Now get that doll out of the way, man!

Who was your ebay seller? We should keep track of the good ones.

Hey I like my custom harley. :dunno

I bought the pack from a friend of mine from here, I don´t trust ebay not for the sellers, but the customers here are terribles.

Sorry to high-jack this thread, i wish to find out from all bro & sis who own the hot toys scarecrow. I was stripping the clothings off on this figure and find that there is no belt on its pants. Do you all have notice it?

Sorry to high-jack this thread, i wish to find out from all bro & sis who own the hot toys scarecrow. I was stripping the clothings off on this figure and find that there is no belt on its pants. Do you all have notice it?

Shame on you for bringing this thread back on track.

Honestly, none of my friends have much genuine interest in my collection. A couple feign interest, but frankly I think they all think it's a waste of money, and it kind of is. But thankfully I have you all who like to waste money the same way. :)

That kinda of sucks, not in a mean way, but like even my friends who have no interest in my figures or why I buy them never think it's a waste of money. They can't believe how much I've spent but they really enjoy the detail on them and/or the fact that I customize them.

Its not a waste of money for me. I often sit infront of my detolfs and admire the detail of the figures that for me represent my favorite films.
:exactly::goodpost:

that's what I do too! when I come home from college the first thing I do is go to my Detolfs and just look at them, then repose them.

And my collection is all about my favorite films as well!

Maglor probably has one of the best representations of that with his set up of Figure display with movie poster :rock

That kinda of sucks, not in a mean way, but like even my friends who have no interest in my figures or why I buy them never think it's a waste of money. They can't believe how much I've spent but they really enjoy the detail on them and/or the fact that I customize them.

Kinda sucks, but I'm used to it.

Maglor probably has one of the best representations of that with his set up of Figure display with movie poster :rock

Nice of you to say, but all the credit goes to Cocoboloboy for building those shelves. (Look him up!) I only have 5 of his shelves, but they really add a lot to the room. :)

Amiami has stock for this set again for 29800 yen ($370 about)... they have certificate versions. Shipping will probably be an extra $40-50.

Not bad considering ebay prices have been going for around $420 shipped without certificate.

Well, my Scarecrow left the Hong Kong Air Mail Centre on February 2. . .and still no other updates.

You pay $40 for shipping and the seller chintzes out with HK's equivalent of 4th class mail. What a bum. Don't buy from the waffleking guys, unless you want to deal with this garbage.

Well, my Scarecrow left the Hong Kong Air Mail Centre on February 2. . .and still no other updates.

You pay $40 for shipping and the seller chintzes out with HK's equivalent of 4th class mail. What a bum. Don't buy from the waffleking guys, unless you want to deal with this garbage.

Shipping around that period will be heavily delayed due to the Chinese New Year. You gotta take into account their public holidays man:p

Amiami has stock for this set again for 29800 yen ($370 about)... they have certificate versions. Shipping will probably be an extra $40-50.

Not bad considering ebay prices have been going for around $420 shipped without certificate.

Can someone tell me what is this certificate? What's the difference? And who's Amiami? Thanks.

Can someone tell me what is this certificate? What's the difference? And who's Amiami? Thanks.

Certificate, numbered Tokyo event set:

18.jpg

You do not get this certificate with the HK version that are being sold on ebay. The outer shipper box is also not numbered. The outer black slip doesn't have the purple HK exclusive sticker. Some people don't care for this stuff... but I say heck, why not if it doesn't cost you anymore than a HK version would on ebay?

amiami:

https://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=eng...-2368&template=default/product/e_display.html

Last edited:
Nooooooooooooooooo. I just POed from ebay and already paid it few days ago. Why didn't I see this earlier?! :(

Anyway, how do you know the certificate is included? I don't see explanation or description it's included. Thanks.

So just order from this website? Is this reliable and safe?
Certificate, numbered Tokyo event set:

18.jpg

You do not get this certificate with the HK version that are being sold on ebay. The outer shipper box is also not numbered. The outer black slip doesn't have the purple HK exclusive sticker. Some people don't care for this stuff... but I say heck, why not if it doesn't cost you anymore than a HK version would on ebay?

amiami:

https://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=eng...-2368&template=default/product/e_display.html

I know because they're Japan based and I asked them.

I bought Beat It MJ from them, they ship real ****in' fast (took less than 4 days from Tokyo to San Francisco) and pack well. Most reliable Japan dealer around. And yes I got a certificate version like promised.

Though, the shipping costs may vary. E-mail them for a quote first.

Last edited:
Back