Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I hear HT is going to make the Jack-Joker. Anyone else hear this? Totally stoked. :blissy

004-0310060548-shhhhh-man.gif

That was a legit goof and I owned up to it in the very first post. The irony is Kuzeh was being a little smartass about it and then turned around and did the same thing in this thread. Gotta love Karma. :lol

:lol Funny how that happens. I just gotta keep up on my reading :lecture

Karma is awesome. He always keep the video game section so nicely updated....:duh

Word on the street is that a new 1/6 figure making company called Hot Toys is coming out. Meh they'll never last. Nothing beats my Medicom!

I was chatting it up with a guy working the Sideshow booth during SDCC, and he mentioned the Keaton Batman was briefly on display before preview night opened, but was then removed. I skimmed this thread looking to see if anyone else had heard anything similar. I wonder what the deal was?

The suit was leakin oil like ____, thats why they had to put it away before the freaks started to whine and spam their FB page again.

Omg, you have a master degree Bat belt analysing or something?

IMG_1336.jpg

Lol nope I have been a batman prop collector for some time, and I made a replica 89 suit six years or so ago, and spent a lot of time trying to get that proper belt color into a material that wouldn't allow it, so i did end up having to settle for the inaccurate gold. Lots of research to make something like that.

So many of these great customs are up to Hot Toys standard that Im worried I wo n t spot the real thing when it finally appears!

How about the nike boots? Will it have the nike boots?

I vote no on the Nikes.

There is something to be said for "screen accuracy" but I'm sure they took pains to never let us see that they were doctored up tennieshoes.

I want them to look like I imagined them, not how they actually were.

Do not want.

Nah, i'd rather have a 1/6th scale Joker van...

1989-ertl-batman-joker-van.gif

I have that thing. :lol

Always thought that was a lame ride for Joker. The chopper had some style.

Where did Joker get all his wonderful toys anyway?

I don't have the diecast one, I have a smaller plastic version (almost like a micro-machine[?])

I always thought it was cool, but did he have a van like that in the movie?

I vote no on the Nikes.

There is something to be said for "screen accuracy" but I'm sure they took pains to never let us see that they were doctored up tennieshoes.

I want them to look like I imagined them, not how they actually were.

Do not want.

Yeah, me too :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back