Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, can anyone make out what the accessories are? I see maybe 2 sets of hands, batarang, grappling gun but what is the other stuff I cant see.

It looks like they've included the two-way grappling gun; the one he uses to get Vikki Vale out of the gallery/museum. Cool, but I hope he comes with the standard grapple gun too.

It looks like they've included the two-way grappling gun; the one he uses to get Vikki Vale out of the gallery/museum. Cool, but I hope he comes with the standard grapple gun too.

I think it comes with 3 interchangeable faces to! I see theirs two flesh coloured pieces, haha.

Maybe they'll surprise us and release official specs today. A thing like that could really put a little steam in a man's stride.

Maybe they'll surprise us and release official specs today. A thing like that could really put a little steam in a man's stride.

Traditionally they're not known for "unveiling" but I have a good feeling they'll show him on the last day. I mean they have a poster with the figure on it so theres no reason for further delay.

The only thing I can think of is that there's some flaw that doesn't show in the poster that HT wants to correct before displaying. Other than that, yes, there's no reason for the delay.

You might be right and it's probably best that they did if that's the case. Or else we'll have 500 pages of please hots toys, fix this.

Maybe it was a proto and someone stole it.

By the way check out my eBay auction. Lol

Maybe Keaton's people hadn't approved the likeness. "Those lips! Not puckered enough!" :lol

Where did the original list of things they would supposedly show that they have not shown originate again?

Guys give it up. It ain't gonna happen. We'll get teased as usual and official pics will be released soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back