Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Where is this thing already?

meltingheads.jpg

:monkey3

Is that how they mass produce head sculpts? Dang forget the attention to detail. That went right out the window!!! Anyways It's cool Hot Toys is stepping up their production on other licenses. If they can't fulfill every character I would suggest looking into Head Play. Their head sculpts are AMAZING!!!
https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2011/06/more-head-play-16-head-sculpts.html
Because of them I decided to start creating my own 1/6 figures with their head sculpts cuz they are so life-like.

So I'm still lost. :lol. What is that a picture of? Is that in the process of making a head sculpt? It looks like one of Placebo's album covers. :lol

BTW, first report of a potential leaking issue with the Comedian figure turned up in his thread. :monkey1
I just read through the last couple of pages in the Comedian thread - that really sucks! I knew about the DX Batman, but this doesn't help HT much either. Man, I really hope they do their homework for Keaton.. :(

According to Toy daily HK, Hot toys CEO announced that there will 3 exclusive figures to reveal in the up coming ACGHK 2011, including Iron Man IV SECRET PROJECT, Batman and Predator. But no further details on Batman and Predator. Could they be 1989 Batman and Classic Predator?

Source link:
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-157602-1-1.html

Last edited:

I hope not many people want Batman 1989. It can't be exclusive.

No way 89 Batman is going to be an exclusive. I can kinda sorta see Classic Predator being an exclusive but I hope not. A battledamaged berserker maybe or another Lost predator from P2?

According to Toy daily HK, Hot toys CEO announced that there will 3 exclusive figures to reveal in the up coming HK 2011 TOY FAIRS, including Iron Man IV SECRET PROJECT, Batman and Predator. But no further details on Batman and Predator. Could be 1989 Batman and Classic Predator?

It'll be Ra's al Ghul itself :monkey1

And another Lost Predator ofcourse :yess:

Just one Batman figure? Either the Joker or Bats. Or either a another TDK RELEASE. Maybe nurse joker / Gordon / Ras IDK

Oh ____ that's where they release the exclusives! No way that will be Batman 89, or I guess it could be a battle damaged version? Or a Begins/TDK version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back