Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Btmn_0834.jpg

These are going to be jaw-dropping..hoping for a Keaton head to be included and pre-Joker Nicholson head..maybe both will be DXs..

Is there anything else besides rubber they can use on I know the Medicom batman Dark kKnight is not rubber, but something similar. I hate rubber figures for the obvious reasons and would like to not have a repeat of the Batman DX leaking suit.

Suddenly these figures have revived my interest in them and the film itself- IT started the whole "dark" look of Batman on film. It was something of a sensation when it came out- that trailer with no music that has become a classic...remember?

CAN NOT wait to see what they will look like!!!:gah:

just watched batman on blu ray last night
god i'd forgotten what a good film it really is, even if the story is a bit thin.
really want that batman joker and batmobile now

god i'd forgotten what a good film it really is, even if the story is a bit thin.

And we will have them!

Yes refreshing to see it after many years- it IS a unique and a film that is "timeless" as it ages (well for the most part).

Just watched this with a buddy the other night and this is the first time he realized that the Joker falling at the end is a cartoon. :lol

Just watched this with a buddy the other night and this is the first time he realized that the Joker falling at the end is a cartoon. :lol

What?!:lol It was immediately noticable. Anyway I watched it a couple weeks ago for the first time in a while and I think I have more appreciation for it now than I did than. I loved the way Gotham city looked and this one may have my favorite bat suit. Looking forward to these big time.

That's the most disappointing aspect of Nolan's Batman. It's never sat well with me the mundane real world environment its set in. I'll take Burton's visuals and production design over Nolan's all the time.
I hope Hot Toys are serious about releasing '89 Bats and his ride coz they're iconic and grails for me

That's the most disappointing aspect of Nolan's Batman. It's never sat well with me the mundane real world environment its set in. I'll take Burton's visuals and production design over Nolan's all the time.
I hope Hot Toys are serious about releasing '89 Bats and his ride coz they're iconic and grails for me

I gotta say i agree with you in regards to The Dark Knight, that was one of the things i was disappointed with in that film, it just felt like a generic big city. But with Batman Begins i loved the look of the city. More specifically the narrows and Arkham, the really grubby, gritty, rain soaked alleys etc. I thought it was really batman. That said, Burtons Gotham was still really great.

And yeah, 89 Batman is probably my most anticipated upcoming figure. Liked the idea of superman, and the final product looks awesome, just not a character im as interested in. Its all about the B man, baby.

And yeah, 89 Batman is probably my most anticipated upcoming figure. Liked the idea of superman, and the final product looks awesome, just not a character im as interested in. Its all about the B man, baby.

Yeah i'm not the biggest Superman fan but CR Supes is undoubtedly another iconic film character and i reckon him along with '89 Bats and Green Lantern could make a bang tidy DC display :lecture

Yeah i'm not the biggest Superman fan but CR Supes is undoubtedly another iconic film character and i reckon him along with '89 Bats and Green Lantern could make a bang tidy DC display :lecture

Exactly exactly

Just found out that the local theater is screening this one night in July. A childhood favorite, but I've never seen it in theaters - it will be quite an experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back