Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

It's also never had a toy or collectible as far as I know. The Sonar suit is the one that got all the merchandise love.

It's also never had a toy or collectible as far as I know. The Sonar suit is the one that got all the merchandise love.

Yeah, everything from the figures, Statues and Model kits were based on the sonar suit as far as i can remember.

I have seen a resin kit based on the Panther suit but nothing in terms of offical merchandise.

I would actually seriously buy this figure:

72198_170049_2.jpg

You couldn't pay me to take something Chris O' Donnell related though.

I third that notion, I'd buy it too. It's a really nice suit design.

Hell, if they made Two-Face, Riddler and I don't know, maybe Robin, I'd buy them too.

Last edited:

I was really glad to see a more organic suit again but I sure hated the movies after Returns. I'd probably buy a figure or two from them though. Never Two-Face. Never. Riddler, yes.

Never Two-Face.

You sure? I'm not a fan of the character, but I've got to admit, that would be a sweet figure. The tailoring on the two toned clothes, the different gloved hands, the burned headsculpt, the weapons.

I'd definitely buy it and I'm not a huge fan of Forever Two-Face. It would just make for a kick ass 1/6 figure.

You sure? I'm not a fan of the character, but I've got to admit, that would be a sweet figure. The tailoring on the two toned clothes, the different gloved hands, the burned headsculpt, the weapons.

I'd definitely buy it and I'm not a huge fan of Forever Two-Face. It would just make for a kick ass 1/6 figure.

It might look cool in 1:6. Kinda like Octopus from The Spirit did. I don't think I could look at it and not associate it with the character though.

By the way, have you guys seen all the Sovereign Bats on ebay lately (one of mine included). After only a few a year there's 5 or 6 at a time.:lol That's the end of Shawn's Keaton Bats business for sure.

No, I agree with Cocoboloboy. As talented as Tommie Lee Jones can be, he sucked in Batman Forever.

No, I agree with Cocoboloboy. As talented as Tommie Lee Jones can be, he sucked in Batman Forever.

he did not suck, the guy in charge of the character sucked

all he had to say in that movie was: aaaaah oooooh ihihihihi
He was nothing more than a degraded Jack Nicholson Joker

On paper, Tommy Lee Jones should be a brilliant Two-Face. Why they made him play it as Nicholson v2 instead of grimmer to contrast Carrey's over the top Riddler is and has always been baffling to me.

On paper, Tommy Lee Jones should be a brilliant Two-Face. Why they made him play it as Nicholson v2 instead of grimmer to contrast Carrey's over the top Riddler is and has always been baffling to me.

the schumacher films didnt deliver 1 grim character, not 1

It might look cool in 1:6. Kinda like Octopus from The Spirit did. I don't think I could look at it and not associate it with the character though.

By the way, have you guys seen all the Sovereign Bats on ebay lately (one of mine included). After only a few a year there's 5 or 6 at a time.:lol That's the end of Shawn's Keaton Bats business for sure.

Good. Less money he can rip off of people :yess:

Unbelievable how many 1/6 Keaton Sovereign Bats are up for sale on ebay.

Even Coco's selling!

I remember just a year or two ago when everyone just had to have a Sov Bats. He must have made 30-40 for the guys in here alone.

I hope HT does better with Keaton Bats than they did with Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back