Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the leather cape! Eh not so sure about the ninja stars and darts? Bit light on accessories compared to say the DX joker from TDK but then again what else could they really include?

FIgure of the ____in year!

I came.
______

Btmn_0165copy.jpg

This is amazing. :D

Thing of beauty.

Perfect. Bought. Probably only HT I'll get for a while.

Looks brilliant.

Day one bought!

This is probably the best figure Ive ever seen. As simply as that! :clap

Keaton and the Joker are just about perfect. My childhood is rushing back to greet me. :clap

"the heavens opened and down they came, images of two of the most awesome figures man has ever laid eyes on, and the people cried and there was peace across the land for the patience of the faithful was well and truly rewarded"

I agree, best figure ever. Unreal HT!

Cannot wait to display him beside HT Reeve.

YES TO ALL!!! this will easily be my most anticipated set of figures next year. Period.

Boy that that look awesome. I'll take 3 please.

Another thing, I hope they do cool looking boxes. Batman I want all black with just the logo. Getting the vhs for a gift when it was released was so cool because the box looked awesome. The Joker box should be purple with the circle Joker logo.

I love your idea about the boxes! :hi5:

Superman is listed as 28,000 yen equaling $362 but retails for $210
Joker is the same so technically should retail for no more than $210

DX Bats is listed as 25,000 yen equaling $323 but should retail about the same as Captain America.

But the classic Predator prcing kinda throws a spanner into this logic.

Hopefully this will be up next week and we'll know.

Superman is listed as 28,000 yen equaling $362 but retails for $210
Joker is the same so technically should retail for no more than $210

DX Bats is listed as 25,000 yen equaling $323 but should retail about the same as Captain America.

But the classic Predator prcing kinda throws a sapnner into this logic.

Hopefully this will be up next week and we'll know.

I expect both of them to be the same price as Jack Sparrow DX.

Best batman and joker ever.i didn't go after the other figures..i was hoping hot toys would make them and they did.. thank you hot toys..now please eventually give us a michael keaton head.

FIgure of the ____in year!

310890_10150268365122344_58690437343_7967876_6358489_n.jpg

i was hoping that they would include something to recreate this pose :yess: :yess: :yess:

307669_205448636183801_138228759572456_594684_8143177_n.jpg

"Excuse me, you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

look at the texture in the cowl....spot on!!

Ok when is HTs gonna release the pics of this guy because obviously these are pics takin directly from the film. :lol

This guy is unbelievably awesome looking and looks just ____ing like Keaton. I thought the joker looked phenomenal, but I think Batsy here wins the prize. Hands down the best line from HTs.

i thought the same thing, it looks absolutely amazing, they both do...a huge win for us as collectors.

I love your idea about the boxes! :hi5:

i hope bats box looks resembles the opening scene where the camera is flying through the bat symbol.

So, both to be released together in March 2012...and Im planning to go to WrestleMania...expensive month. :slap

I'm just blown away by this. I'll finally have a 89 Batman that can do more than two different poses. :yess:

the accessories are crazy....people that arent into collecting are going to be blown away when the see the grappling hook from the "where does he get those wonderful toys?" scene.

Expensive month?? Try expensive year. Collecting got exponentially expensived in the last 12 to 18 months.

Boy that that look awesome. I'll take 3 please.

Another thing, I hope they do cool looking boxes. Batman I want all black with just the logo. Getting the vhs for a gift when it was released was so cool because the box looked awesome. The Joker box should be purple with the circle Joker logo.

I agree on Batman box. Just plain black with the shiny Bat symbol, like the posters and VHS box. As much as I don't like Burton's movies, the suit and that art are simply iconic. Period. Hell, I'm geeking out massively over this figure, like I did when I was 9 before I saw the movie. Major, major excitement for this. I still dislike a lot of things about the movie, but this figure makes me want to watch it again because I have the same feelings now that I did during the pre-release marketing blitz in '89. I can't believe how awesome this is...I knew the suit held a special place in my heart from that time period, but man...I didn't know how big a spot it had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back