Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond amazing honestly !!!!
And I think this figure might be better than DX02
Now on to that looooooong wait for the release day

Figure looks absolutely fantastic. Really, really well done. However, I have my doubts about this:
Newly developed Batman body with 30 points of articulation

Really? The figure looks like a brick from the knees to the ears, with the only real articulation being in the arms. Doesn't look like he can bend or turn his neck, torso, or legs at all. Which would be sadly ironic since they're releasing the Batmobile that he most likely won't be able to sit in?

This figure is the most impressive 1/6 piece I have ever seen. Period. Absolutely perfect...

So happy

dawson-crying.jpg

Thank you Hot Toys :bow :bow

With this, Nicholson Joker and Reeve Superman some of my all-time most wanted figures are now finally realized :rock

Really? The figure looks like a brick from the knees to the ears, with the only real articulation being in the arms. Doesn't look like he can bend or turn his neck, torso, or legs at all. Which would be sadly ironic since they're releasing the Batmobile that he most likely won't be able to sit in?

But he can still do...'The Bat turn!' :lol

1233215920.jpg

No rubber body?

That would explain the innacurate leg armour.

Someone always has to _____. I guess you would prefer this:

514IIB5cEfL._SS500_.jpg

Figure looks absolutely fantastic. Really, really well done. However, I have my doubts about this:

So it's accurate to the film then? Good.

Someone always has to _____.

When you've been around the 89 suit for as long as I have and own pieces from the original suit you tend to notice these things.

It's a beautiful figure no question and I can't wait to own it, but (and I don't want to bring anyone down) the body armour, chest and legs are not accurate, likewise the cowl to a lesser extent. Simple as that. I could pick it a part, but what would be the point. Hot Toys aren't going to change it and since everything else is spot on, why would they.

Keaton's costume in the movie didn't have 30 points of articulation! I want the same 4 points of articulation Keation had. HT's needs to change this as this is not accurate!!! :lecture

Oh sweet revenge! My house mate & I got into one of the most heated arguments ever. & it had to do with "my" toy collecting, even tho he is just as big a junkie as I am. He think that because he earns $80k+ per year & is a home owner & blah blah blah....he should be the only one of us to own such exquisite jewls. Truth be told he is just pissy over the fact I (a mear $10hr security) ownes EVERY LAST HT DC toy on the market! My house mate trashed talked this very forum saying it is a big waste of time & only loosers would post here.

BUT NOW....I will have the last laugh. I will keep this yummy new info all to myself. I will not tell him A GOD DAMN THING! After all its just a big waste of time right. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

imagine if Hot Toys read this and was like a mom when you said you didnt like somethign on your dinner plate and they just took it away and said well then don't eat! :rotfl Then no one would say anything :lol

Hot damn! He can even do the pose with the cape splayed into the bat wings formation!??! ___k now I think I need to buy 2 of this guy.

Epic figure. ___k!

So is the body like a newer muscle body with joints exposed, kinda like a predator body or is it a suit over a body? Im kinda confused on this.

wish i had the dough you guys to to be able to even fathem the idea of getting 2 of these or 2 of the joker! I miss have settle with having only 1 each (unless i convice family to buy me for my birthday that's in march :pray:) but theyll say why do you need 2 of 300 dollar Action figure! Only my father will understand. But my girlfriend already offer to get me one of these guys for my birthday :yess: so maybe 2 jokers isnt so far out of my reach muhahahahaah :lol

or do i get the batmobile instead of 2 of the same figures hmmmm.

When you've been around the 89 suit for as long as I have and own pieces from the original suit you tend to notice these things.

It's a beautiful figure no question and I can't wait to own it, but (and I don't want to bring anyone down) the body armour, chest and legs are not accurate, likewise the cowl to a lesser extent. Simple as that. I could pick it a part, but what would be the point. Hot Toys aren't going to change it and since everything else is spot on, why would they.

And you missed the point all together.

Learn to live with it - no figure is perfect and the flaws will always be pointed out

I wish all the people who point out flaws would be transported back to the 70's, get stuck there, and be forced to collect Mego Superheroes.

Keaton's costume in the movie didn't have 30 points of articulation! I want the same 4 points of articulation Keation had. HT's needs to change this as this is not accurate!!! :lecture

Exactly.

I guess we both missed each others points then, since I wasn't _____ing in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back