Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
307669_205448636183801_138228759572456_594684_8143177_n.jpg

"Excuse me, you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

This is probably the best figure Ive ever seen. As simply as that! :clap

The Burton Joker and Batman look just amazing! May have to get the tri-fecta Bats, Joker and 89' Batmobile. Looks to be the year of the Bats coming up.. This, the SSC Joker PF, TDK, TDKR items and the new movie.

Keaton and the Joker are just about perfect. My childhood is rushing back to greet me. :clap

"the heavens opened and down they came, images of two of the most awesome figures man has ever laid eyes on, and the people cried and there was peace across the land for the patience of the faithful was well and truly rewarded"

Ok when is HTs gonna release the pics of this guy because obviously these are pics takin directly from the film. :lol

This guy is unbelievably awesome looking and looks just ____ing like Keaton. I thought the joker looked phenomenal, but I think Batsy here wins the prize. Hands down the best line from HTs.

:clap :yess: :clap :yess: :clap :yess: :clap

I agree, best figure ever. Unreal HT!

Cannot wait to display him beside HT Reeve.

This figure and Joker looks perfect!I cant wait to pre-order this Batman very good pictures.I dont care if price is 250 dollars Im getting this.

I seriously feel like a kid again after seeing these, and remember how much I loved this film. Sold and sold. And sold on the batmobile too... My wallet hurts...

Boy that that look awesome. I'll take 3 please.

Another thing, I hope they do cool looking boxes. Batman I want all black with just the logo. Getting the vhs for a gift when it was released was so cool because the box looked awesome. The Joker box should be purple with the circle Joker logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back