1/6 Hot Toys - BATMAN (1989) - Bob "The Goon"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised they put together a Bob figure (even for decoration) before a Catwoman and Penguin.

Damn, I saw this and got all excited. I was like "woah, Hot Toys even included the note pad he uses to record all the damage they did at the museum". :lol

Hot Toys is a bunch of **** teasers. Why the hell would you include a 1/6, homemade Bob the Goon in a diorama like this? He doesn't need to be there, he never flew the helicopter. Just AXIS, DX 08 Joker, a helicopter and balloon vs. DX 09 Batman and the Batmobile would have been enough. The worst is that there's really no comment on it making it a "is it or isn't happening" sort of thing for days. I know a few people in here were like "I'd never buy Bob", but I would. I'd buy one without hesitation as a "cheap" barebones figure, a deluxe gift set 2 pack with Mob or Museum Joker, or some kind of convention exclusive.

The 89' Joker goons are some of my favorite film henchmen. They're disgustingly 80s. I love the purple leather jackets with the Joker logo, the playing card rank for each member as well as the sunglasses and hats. How awesome would it be to have a Hot Toys Bob to get his ass kicked by DX 09 Batman or get shot by DX 08 Joker? He's more iconic and special than the Suicide Squad henchmen or Grumpy and the gang from TDK.

www.GIFCreator.me_92ANe1.gif

Batman_1989_(J._Sawyer)_-_Bob_the_Goon_3.jpg

And I'd totally see them doing something random like putting this out but not Catwoman and Penguin. Look at the Romero Joker, it came out of no where from a dead line.

Oh well. Had they done one, I would have been like "where's Clarence Boddicker" or something. It would have opened up a whirpool of wants. I'm glad Hot Toys continues to offer modern things I have no interest in. :lol

Last edited:
Yeah, I love that jacket. Got pumped for that leather company that made a purple jacket, but the ****ed it up by putting OD Joker on it.

With bob the goon, the Mime joker scene gets another awesome touch. Polaroid Camera's accessories would be over the top!!! Honestly it's still good they are focusing on the 1989 Movie, I know people want Catwoman and Penguin but at this point it's all a matter of time if they ever see the light on the shelves.

I think HT can still do so much with this line. I wish they would revisit this one day and put out more figures and fun accessories from the Tim Burton Films.

We want more!!!

I think HT can still do so much with this line. I wish they would revisit this one day and put out more figures and fun accessories from the Tim Burton Films.

We want more!!!

:goodpost: We need Catwoman, Penguin and another Nicholson Joker at the very least.

I'd take a new Nicholson Joker. The museum look with the "regular" face and melted face would be awesome. Throw in the gift box with the gas mask and whatever else for accessories.

Back