Mars Toys - Bob the Goon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pug205

Super Freak
Reaction score
The number one guy is on his way

1000007241.jpg

That's true.

Although I think Mars meant for the two painted Nicholson heads to work for Mob Boss, and just the one melty face for "Partyman".

I wonder if Mars is seriously considering the triple-dip with a green-shirt "Vicki's Apartment" Joker?

Woaaaaaah! I had to do a double take when I saw this thread title. Can’t wait.

I know it’s greedy, but I hope they do Lawrence too - or include a Lawrence head and boombox to kitbash him with their “American Badass” body type.

Again, this will be a day 1 preorder for me. So excited to see when this releases and hopefully way sooner than 2040.
If multiple heads are made available, I may purchase at least two of these figures.
Ooo! Not a bad idea. Include a couple of different goon heads and you could get a decent Joker gang out of one figure. Lawrence the boombox guy would be the next most recognizable goon to include and make for a decent accessory.

Ooo! Not a bad idea. Include a couple of different goon heads and you could get a decent Joker gang out of one figure. Lawrence the boombox guy would be the next most recognizable goon to include and make for a decent accessory.

It would be better to get a 2-pack, maybe Bob and Lawrence. Putting a Lawrence headsculpt on a Bob body would look odd, plus you have to constantly choose which goon you want displayed because there's only one body. That's the problem I'm having with the Mobster Joker. They include the melting facepaint head sculpt so now I have to find a Laughing Man figure to put that head on. I already have the original DX08 with the regular Joker head but I'd rather keep that head on there.

Back