Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this has been posted yet, but whats this??
westbatman.jpg

Dear Hot Toys,

Please make Yvonne Craig Batgirl and Julie Newmar Catwoman.
I doubt that it will happen, but if you succeed where Santa Claus has failed me so many times, before, I will name my next child after you. I promise.

Sincerely,
Allison

Ht can't make this fast enough...........:gah:

really wonder just how deep into the line they will go? i'm afraid wishes versus what they actually wind up making will be a very different total......:lol

Exactly. Some of their licenses are underutilized, but if this one wasn't cheap, they might go far into it.

I read on another forum from somebody respected that Hot Toys have been actively pursuing this licence for YEARS!!So hopefully they ll heavily indulge both themselves,and us,from hereon in.

I just might have to get this car. I know it's too big,too expensive,My wife will kill me, I have no where to display it. I have other expenses that I should focus on, I'm 46 & should just grow up.... BUT,it's The BATMOBILE!(I love them all)but this one is the one I've known my whole life. I think I have to!

All I know is that if the day comes where I can have a Cesar Romero Joker standing proudly alongside Jack and Heath in 1/6 scale, then that will be a very happy day indeed.

All I know is that if the day comes where I can have a Cesar Romero Joker standing proudly alongside Jack and Heath in 1/6 scale, then that will be a very happy day indeed.

Batman: West, Keaton, Bale
Joker: Romero, Nicholson, Ledger
Catwoman: Newmar, Pfeiffer, Hathaway

Great display :clap

These pictures have seriously made my day. Those Batmobile pictures are great. And it's HT... come on HT guys, get that Adam West Batman out.

I hope the doors close flush with the body of the car. Also the bonnet looks like it can open. Has the engine been featured enough to recreate it?

Also. What's the deal on royalties? Is Adam & Burt getting _____ked yet again? Will the cowel & Robin's mask be removable? The rouges gallery for this show was endless. We'll never get them all.

The Batmobile does imply a range coming. Batman and Robin have to be a must do. Joker as a minimum from the rogues gallery.

Back