Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have the batman hot toys event. Don't give up hope just yet.

Yeah, an event that will no doubt showcase Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad. An event that will garner more of these! :lol

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'm not giving up yet, but if they cancel this, then it's total bullsh&t. When they first showed the '66 Batman and Robin, they had pics of them in the car, which led me to buy the figures. Not sue I would have bought the figures without thinking the car was coming. Bait and switch = not cool.

I'm not giving up yet, but if they cancel this, then it's total bullsh&t. When they first showed the '66 Batman and Robin, they had pics of them in the car, which led me to buy the figures. Not sue I would have bought the figures without thinking the car was coming. Bait and switch = not cool.

Simple-
the line was dropped because B&R figures did not sell enough for HT to continue the line- if they did we'd have villians and car for sure. I'm just happy they did B&R.

So... Hot Toys is done with the 1966 line?

DAMN!!!! I wanted a Joker.
:gah:

We all want a Joker! I don't think there has been any actual confirmation that the line is done. Hopefully someone will ask them next weekend at the convention they are attending, as I understand they are not in attendance at SDCC (it's only Sideshow personnel that are there).

If anyone is at SDCC, could you ask Hot Toys about the car? Or am I correct in thinking that their products are being shown by Sideshow, who can't answer about upcoming Hot Toys releases'?

Back