Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other night, I was looking at my Herocross 1966 Batmobile and noticed that the front wheels not only roll; but turn side to side...

I have checked to see if anyone has a video review on the net and have only found one...

Makes me wonder if Herocross pre sale orders did not meet pre-production costs to offset Herocross to continue with another vehicle for thier vehicles line...

Hot Toys might have seen this coming and backed out at the last minute...

Look at the Taowan DeathRace Mustang... Full metal and at time did not sell on the Bay at $520/w free shipping...

Now that I want to pick one of them metal monsters up; no where to be found... (I just received my 1/6 DeathRace Frankenstein too)

I'v been collecting for over thirty years and have seen prototypes of Batmobiles come and go... These were a lot less in price; but just did not have the Orders to push them through...

Hot Toys have dropped this off the list as: " To be released at a later date" books...

At least I have the 1989 Batmobile and the Akira/Kenada Motorcycle to hold me till I get my mits on that metal DeathRace Mustang in the next couple of months...

And by the way...

I still pity the Fool!!!

The one on April Fools Day!!!

It's easy to be a fool behind a keyboard....

I can live with that...

Sticks and stones will break my bones; but words will never hurt me!!!

Last edited:
Mondo posted this treat today

fda213df41dcfabb61af48ede6db566a.jpg

The other night, I was looking at my Herocross 1966 Batmobile and noticed that the front wheels not only roll; but turn side to side...

I have checked to see if anyone has a video review on the net and have only found one...

Makes me wonder if Herocross pre sale orders did not meet pre-production costs to offset Herocross to continue with another vehicle for thier vehicles line...

Hot Toys might have seen this coming and backed out at the last minute...

Look at the Taowan DeathRace Mustang... Full metal and at time did not sell on the Bay at $520/w free shipping...

Now that I want to pick one of them metal monsters up; no where to be found... (I just received my 1/6 DeathRace Frankenstein too)

I'v been collecting for over thirty years and have seen prototypes of Batmobiles come and go... These were a lot less in price; but just did not have the Orders to push them through...

Hot Toys have dropped this off the list as: " To be released at a later date" books...

At least I have the 1989 Batmobile and the Akira/Kenada Motorcycle to hold me till I get my mits on that metal DeathRace Mustang in the next couple of months...

And by the way...

I still pity the Fool!!!

The one on April Fools Day!!!

It's easy to be a fool behind a keyboard....

I can live with that...

Sticks and stones will break my bones; but words will never hurt me!!!

Don't see what the big deal is with that taowan death racer mustang. From the videos i've seen the build quality on it looks real cheap and poor.

I feel like the longer we wait, and the more stuff we see, it just makes HT's ******** with this that much harder to handle. It's one thing when it's just the Batmobiles, but, then, you see the Deloreans, and, now, you see the Ecto-1, and you just have this wonderful selection of iconic movie vehicles that will seemingly never be complete because Howard was content to sit there with his thumb up his ass and not strike while the iron was hot.

If this ever happens, it will fill me with tremendous joy, but, for now, I call ********.

I feel like the longer we wait, and the more stuff we see, it just makes HT's ******** with this that much harder to handle. It's one thing when it's just the Batmobiles, but, then, you see the Deloreans, and, now, you see the Ecto-1, and you just have this wonderful selection of iconic movie vehicles that will seemingly never be complete because Howard was content to sit there with his thumb up his ass and not strike while the iron was hot.

If this ever happens, it will fill me with tremendous joy, but, for now, I call ********.

Could you imagine ecto 1 and the 66 batmobile displayed together? That would be amazing. I wish Howard would come out once for all would just let us know if the 66 is coming out or not. The secrecy of that answer I will never know. Really sad.

Could you imagine ecto 1 and the 66 batmobile displayed together? That would be amazing. I wish Howard would come out once for all would just let us know if the 66 is coming out or not. The secrecy of that answer I will never know. Really sad.

it's weird, he used to do alot more interviews the last couple years, but this year i haven't seen or read one single interview from him. maybe he's to busy swimming in his scrooge mcduck vault to do them.

Back