Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Figure looks too tall.

:monkey3

Like I said in the HT Batman Returns announcement thread, he probably shares the Devito Penguin True Type body.

I'm surprised someone hasn't come in with measurement diagrams since those magazines are in plain view. Haven't had one of those in awhile. :lol

And now THIS???

banejs.jpg

I mean seriously... who saw it coming. I mean ovi'!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I wonder if Bane will even touch a weapon in TDKR aside from his fists... what other accessories could HT potentially include? Hmm..

I was talking about accessories and such. This is just speculative, but What if Bane takes off his mask in the film? Will we get a Hardy sculpt if this figure is released in May or whatever? How about spoilery gadgets or weapons he may use? Will we get these? No, of course not, if Nolan and WB wish to keep the cover on the story as much as possible.

Didn't they have the Two-Face head blacked out when Harvey Dent was shown? If so, couldn't they do the same for Bane? However, the two magazine covers kind of have me skeptical as well, sort of like: "Hello Hot Toys fans, we are pleased to bring news of Bane collectible figure from The Dark Knight Rises, unfortunately, not much reference are available, so we show fans our reference in Teaser!"

i have a weird feeling another version will be released after this one just like how they did with the joker. idk. i guess we will have to wait and see how everything plays out.

I bet this figure was a breeze for Hot Toys to develop, no wonder its the first to be previewed so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back