Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. I went with PC back in May of this year. They were having one of their coupons that allowed you to use it on Pre-Order items so I saved 10% off their already discounted price of $722 so the final price was only $650!!!!

I paid up front but and it still was only $755 with expedited international shipping. I couldn’t touch it for what Sideshow was going to charge which was over $930 shipped. What is weird is that shipping and tax would have ended up more then what I paid to have PC send me this monster package from Australia. Makes no sense that SS couldn’t beat them on price or at least be competitive.

Also with Popcultra they immediately gave me a crap ton of pennies I used to buy more figures and get more discounts. So if your looking I’d go with PC.

IMG_4861.jpeg

Also with Popcultra they immediately gave me a crap ton of pennies I used to buy more figures and get more discounts. So if your looking I’d go with PC.
Yes “crap ton” is officially the grouping word for pennies.
Mine seem to be bottomless, more likely I spend too much there rather than any glitch.

And in other news I just got my Australia Post arriving today message! Squeeeee!!!

And in other news I just got my Australia Post arriving today message! Squeeeee!!!
Congrats. Mine will be here Friday. I’m literally taking the day off so I can be here. Want to get the Displayit case for it…..just would love to find something for it now ….because the displayit case would be a couple months from the time you order.

You should get a single email with a subject of: Invoice from Popcultcha (12345). It is actually from PayPal (if that’s how you paid). I think I had 2 weeks to pay it. Obviously, not an issue as I hit the take my money button immediately. I had a tracking number later that day.

Just received mine from Popcultcha. I've got no room to display it so I'll probably keep it sealed for now. I might open it up later and check for defects. I'm surprised the box isn't as big as I thought.

Congrats guys!

I preordered with Popcultcha a year ago but haven't received any notifications at all. Argh!
You will I’m sure, it seems the internationals are done first, then the locals like us. I preordered about the same time as you (July22) and got the invoice only on tuesday. Hoping you hear from them soon!

A couple of very quick pics, my first ever 1/6 vehicle and man I am impressed. The level of detailing and paint is extraordinary and when I showed a friend they were blown away by the effort for example with all of the little grooves in the tubing. Sometimes it’s nice getting an outsiders view, I get jaded sometimes :) What I really hate is that god awful stand. The design is awful. I would have been happy with something flat not angled like that. Tempted to build my own. If only I had the time. What I have learnt now is that my photo area is just too small. Time to move house haha.

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

Got mine yesterday, no issues. It’s a beautiful vehicle with a really dumb stand. And just so I’m not mistaken, the dc/usb wire is not included correct?

A couple of very quick pics, my first ever 1/6 vehicle and man I am impressed. The level of detailing and paint is extraordinary and when I showed a friend they were blown away by the effort for example with all of the little grooves in the tubing. Sometimes it’s nice getting an outsiders view, I get jaded sometimes :) What I really hate is that god awful stand. The design is awful. I would have been happy with something flat not angled like that. Tempted to build my own. If only I had the time. What I have learnt now is that my photo area is just too small. Time to move house haha.

View attachment 659919
View attachment 659920

Check this thread for some good alternatives to the stand using some acrylic risers from Amazon. I think that is exactly what you are looking for.

Got mine yesterday, no issues. It’s a beautiful vehicle with a really dumb stand. And just so I’m not mistaken, the dc/usb wire is not included correct?
Yes, HT never include power cables

Check this thread for some good alternatives to the stand using some acrylic risers from Amazon. I think that is exactly what you are looking for.
Awesome! Thank you.

Back