Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do do a DeLorean, I think it needs to be able to be both the first and second one. I want a Mr. Fusion.

Damn a 1/6 Delorean...OUCH....I'm going to need a garage for all my 1/6 vehicles :slap

Yeah, hard for me to imagine HT doing something with this that I wouldn't be interested in. But, I would probably balk at multiple Deloreans if they went that route (just sticking with the part 1 version), considering they'll probably run $600+ a piece.

Part 1 would get my money as well, no money or room for the variants.

BUT

If they do do a DeLorean, I think it needs to be able to be both the first and second one. I want a Mr. Fusion.

I would go bananas if they did this, as it would sting not to have the option of engaging Mr. Fusion :lecture

Please milk this line HT.

We need at least doc and Marty from all three films. Mainly 1 and 2. Mainly 1. :)

Hope for some decent exclusives also.

I actually really liked the 3rd movie a lot. It was more like the first movie...and contained a nice story line. The 2nd movie jumped all over the place, but was still fun.

A Delorean from any movie would be a WIN!

Wouldn't it be a task to get licensing rights of the the Delorean?

All their other vehicles didn't need a dual license as in this case (Vehicle and Movie Franchise)

I can't see myself picking up a giant DeLorean toy (which will likely be missing the iconic DMC logo on the grill) but a Marty holding a camcorder would be awesome.

All their other vehicles didn't need a dual license as in this case (Vehicle and Movie Franchise)

Seeing as they are trying to bring the DeLorean back this year or next, I would think they would welcome it for the publicity.

Considering that it looks like HT cancelled the Bat, I might pick up a BTTF Delorean!!

Don't know the specifics, but in the past it seems to have been much easier to get the Delorean rights than BTTF character rights, considering that we've seen BTTF licensed Deloreans in all shapes and sizes, but the only existing BTTF character figures I'm aware of are the Kubricks and Minimates (which only happened because likeness rights were not necessary for them to be made). In other words, if HT can get Fox's likeness rights shored away, I figure they could get the Delorean as well.

Would anyone else like to get an "Einstein" with Doc Brown?

I think he would be a pretty important accessory too :)

Martys -- Modern (80s), 50s, future and western.
Docs -- Modern, future, western
DeLorean
I doubt there would be a Biff, but if so I'd only be interested in the 50s version.

Only $381,000,000 worldwide

So for hot toys thats about one figure maybe two by stretching it abit. Because apparently box office numbers indicate interest :slap

But the film was made in 1985.......

. . .which is about $761,600,000 in 2010 dollars. Not that this is the best measure of success considering that ticket prices may not have increased at the same level as inflation.

:exactly:

Hot toys needs to up its game and hell ya throw in a dog and working time machine while your at it:)
So many good customs with great accessories have been made already, but its a winner for them and guaranteed big sales either way so they can do pretty much what they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back