Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really like PERS, but I think it would be perfect for a character like Doc.

I dont really like PERS, but I think it would be perfect for a character like Doc.

:lecture :lol PERS on Doc is almost a must.

Has me thinking about Marty though - he had such a range of great expressions it'd be a shame not to include two headsculpts in a release.

He would definitely need at least another sculpt. And a BTTF2 costume change should be effect: the jacket, shades and of course the shoes.

And I'm seconding, if possible, a 1950s Biff. Oh man, that would rock.

:lecture :lol PERS on Doc is almost a must.

Has me thinking about Marty though - he had such a range of great expressions it'd be a shame not to include two headsculpts in a release.

He would definitely need at least another sculpt. And a BTTF2 costume change should be effect: the jacket, shades and of course the shoes.

And I'm seconding, if possible, a 1950s Biff. Oh man, that would rock.

Biff would be awesome. Heck why stop there? Bring on a George Mcfly!!

Biff and George aren't going to happen :monkey4...we will see Rorschach and Barbossa and Green Lantern Ryan Reynolds before we see those two!

Biff and George aren't going to happen :monkey4...we will see Rorschach and Barbossa and Green Lantern Ryan Reynolds before we see those two!

Shame...because I can careless about all of those guys. However I'd buy a Biff and George in a second. :)

I completely agree...I would love to have Biff on my shelf. Just sayin' Hot Toys record of finishing lines is pretty discouraging. Ask the ones who bought Babydoll and Amber from Sucker Punch.

Now if Biff makes a guest appearance in Iron Man 3 then all bets are off!:rotfl

I completely agree...I would love to have Biff on my shelf. Just sayin' Hot Toys record of finishing lines is pretty discouraging. Ask the ones who bought Babydoll and Amber from Sucker Punch.

Now if Biff makes a guest appearance in Iron Man 3 then all bets are off!:rotfl

Very true.:lol

289575_361366987271537_1366301697_o.jpg

tumblr_m932xmfGyO1ruj8sj.gif

Imagine an upside down old George from BTTF2...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Imagine an upside down old George from BTTF2...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

LOL i dont know how the likeness rights would work on that one :lol

All i need is a Marty with 1985 outfit and 2015 outfit. Hoverboard and all! If they do make the Delorian, looks like that will be my new car.

Didn't Hot Toys state a while back that they were going to make the Delorean?

Awesome that it's confirmed to be official. Hoping we'll get BTTF 2 and 3 for me to round out the looks from the films. I agree with kg's post that it's gonna be damn hard to beat Rainman's tailoring. And personally, I think it's gonna be damn hard to beat Trevor Grove's amazing sculpt, as well. But I'm all for Hot Toys doing it if they can. Wouldn't shock me if they took some lessons from Rainman's attempt, or even went the Kato route and just hired his gal on to supervise their efforts. The only real glaring issue to me on that one was that the sleeves on the jacket didn't roll up quite right. And I think there was some issue with the pockets on the pants, but otherwise hard for me to find fault.

I wonder if they'll be able to get the licensing for the shoes and skateboard. . .

Cant wait for some pics for this.
Im in for a marty. But thats about it for me considering how much the prices may be by the time this comes out.

Awesome that it's confirmed to be official. Hoping we'll get BTTF 2 and 3 for me to round out the looks from the films. I agree with kg's post that it's gonna be damn hard to beat Rainman's tailoring. And personally, I think it's gonna be damn hard to beat Trevor Grove's amazing sculpt, as well. But I'm all for Hot Toys doing it if they can. Wouldn't shock me if they took some lessons from Rainman's attempt, or even went the Kato route and just hired his gal on to supervise their efforts. The only real glaring issue to me on that one was that the sleeves on the jacket didn't roll up quite right.

Totally agree! My main gripe with Rainmans outfit was the color of the pattern on the jacket cuff.

So beyond excited for this announcement though, I will buy everything they put out (unless 1985 Marty is substantially worse than my custom).

Imagine how sick the Delorean is going to look with Marty posed stepping out of it and checking his watch like on the poster.

Back_to_the_future.jpg

Imagine how sick the Delorean is going to look with Marty posed stepping out of it and checking his watch like on the poster.

Back_to_the_future.jpg

I plan to do this, along with Batman standing next to the 89' Batmobile and T2 T-800 on the fat boy, and if HT ever does Robocop's Police Car, Have him stepping out of that too, all like the posters. :rock

Awesomesauce right thar!

Hell yeah. :rock I really can't wait to see the total (Marty) package from HT, but especially the expression/quality of the sculpt. I'm probably most excited about the Delorean, but there's less to ponder about that. I'm sure it will be a perfect 1/6 replica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back