Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if I was hot toys I wld possible want to give "some discount" for people who want to add Bttf 2 to their initial order of Delorean 1
That way they won't face "choice led cancellations" on other sites where a nrd was not charged!
I know they won't be kind but something for them to think about else they will have a divided pool - selecting one of the two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love your idea. If ht's knocked something off the delorean 2.0 I would preorder it. I already Preordered 1.0 day one.

It will be interesting which one will sit on the shelves. I have a feeling 1.0 will. I prefer 1.0 because bttf2 was not that great compared to the first movie. I know 2.0 was at the end of first movie, but the delorean hitting 88mph and then fire trail and disappearing was one of, if not best moments.

I think that might depend on which Doc they release first. If it's a Twin Pines Doc most would probably settle for the V1 to complete that scene. It's easier to display with the other figures as well.

If they do not do the twin pines doc and only the doc at the end of first film, that would suck to say the least. That so called future 2015 outfit from the movie would be horrible. But I was a teenager in the 80's and that whole fashion era is :gah:

I really hope they have twin pines doc. I mean I guess 1955 doc could possibly work as same clothes were worn during the lightning strike finale and when Marty first encounters 55 doc and since the delorean as the insert for the Lightning rod. But much rather have twin pines doc.

Little offtopic: From yesterdays press conference at the London Film & Comic Con.

11753668_10150883660124953_6220124335114673859_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/officialshowmasters

I don't consider anything announced until the Official Specs and Pics go up. That seems to be the only guarantee that something will actually be sold, unless there's exceptions I'm forgetting.

I was just watching a vid by Danoby (hope i spelled it right) but he was talking about all the "tbd" announced last year and how most of them will never see the light of day...of course that is an opinion but could be true for most. He mentioned Doc brown, Drax, and a few more.
anyways on a good note, i have been waiting for it to rain out here in cali, im hoping it continues late tonight im going to head out to puente hills mall and take a few pics of the parking lot so i can start working on the back drop for this beautiful car.:)

I was just watching a vid by Danoby (hope i spelled it right) but he was talking about all the "tbd" announced last year and how most of them will never see the light of day...of course that is an opinion but could be true for most. He mentioned Doc brown, Drax, and a few more.
anyways on a good note, i have been waiting for it to rain out here in cali, im hoping it continues late tonight im going to head out to puente hills mall and take a few pics of the parking lot so i can start working on the back drop for this beautiful car.:)

Don't know if it was you that posted pics of their Marty at the mall, but it reminded me about how many movies I've enjoyed that were shot out in So. Ca. T1, T2, BTTF, ET, etc. Granted, if you take people out there today they'd be WTF this isn't the place. The Puente Hills Mall hasn't really changed. It was one of the first major malls out in this area. The observatory is the only recognizable part for T1. The Glendale Galleria is only recognizable by name.

Don't know if it was you that posted pics of their Marty at the mall, but it reminded me about how many movies I've enjoyed that were shot out in So. Ca. T1, T2, BTTF, ET, etc. Granted, if you take people out there today they'd be WTF this isn't the place. The Puente Hills Mall hasn't really changed. It was one of the first major malls out in this area. The observatory is the only recognizable part for T1. The Glendale Galleria is only recognizable by name.

I did see the pic but that wasn't me. I know the 24 hrs replaced JC Penny, but i can still make it work. Just been waiting to get some rain so it could be more screen accurate.

Are people 100% sure that the part II Delorean will actually get released? I wouldn't be.
Not sure but it is on the sideshow Coming soon page . Kind of killing me as I have no idea if I want to stay with the first version or go with II but I am positive I am not buying both .

Back