Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were a betting man I would say yes, but you're right there has been no mention of it yet.

If I were a betting man I would say yes, but you're right there has been no mention of it yet.

If you look closely there is a spot for it on top of the back of the car, so I'm sure they will include it, unless it was part of the design before Marty went to 1955 but I doubt it, why would doc do that?
dlo10.jpg

Ah gotcha, yeah that would be a very nice addition, now would you want that on all the time or separate from the standard working headlights and tail lights? Like 2 switches?

Definitely 2 switches/options so it's not on all the time. But it would be a really cool addition!

If you look closely there is a spot for it on top of the back of the car, so I'm sure they will include it, unless it was part of the design before Marty went to 1955 but I doubt it, why would doc do that?
View attachment 144118

Was just browsing YouTube and noticed that pole part is on a hinge that goes up and down so im sure a pole would be included if they went thru the trouble of making it on a hinge.

Screenshot_2014-11-12-15-30-46.jpg

Screenshot_2014-11-12-15-27-29.jpg

Was just browsing YouTube and noticed that pole part is on a hinge that goes up and down so im sure a pole would be included if they went thru the trouble of making it on a hinge.

View attachment 145880

View attachment 145881

Uh yes my friend thats what I was pointing out :monkey3 I should have photoshopped a red arrow though :wink1: But thank you for posting that it has a hinge I didn't know that, nice little detail!

Uh yes my friend thats what I was pointing out :monkey3 I should have photoshopped a red arrow though :wink1: But thank you for posting that it has a hinge I didn't know that, nice little detail!

Lol, i just happened to notice that little detail while i was searching for something new on the Delorean and i went back a few pages to make sure it wasn't covered already. Ran across your post and figured it would be easier to quote your post rather than explain what i was posting. I Like the "red arrow" comment. Lol.

Back