Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Train with remote control transform :drool
:drool :drool :drool

shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

This isn't due this year though, right?

At the moment the pre-orders work out less expensive than say, importing from Loonten (who is charging £100 extra already). I will have to consider this, but I presume the proper specifications, release date etc. aren't fully released yet? I wasn't planning on picking this up mainly due to the price but may have to reconsider that as it's my favourite movie.

I'm just concerned the pre-orders will knock this permanently out of stock way before it is released. I hope not. :)

I'm just concerned the pre-orders will knock this permanently out of stock way before it is released. I hope not. :)
Yes, it is tough to say how many people will commit to buying the piece at this cost. However, there are going to be a lot of new preorders go up this year, including the Hulkbuster, Hulk and Thanos, which will all be expensive items. I know the die hard BTTF fans will no doubt preorder the DeLorean, but I'm sure other collectors are on the fence until they see prices on the beforementioned products.

As an international buyer, I won't be ordering this from SSC, as the shipping I imagine would be ridiculous.

I finally decided to put my pre order in, I waited a while, but now I decided to jump on it. I used a $20.00 off Coupon, it helped a little. March 2016 can't come soon enough.

and I did pay the $69.00 NRD. So now my flex pays are $75.12 a month for 8 months

I was checking on the details cause I wanted to place the pre order and noticed the first payment isn't till August so there is still time for me to raise the funds for that NRD. I was going to use some of my points towards it cause I have about $100.00 saved up but might just put that towards a figure I couldn't get before.

As someone mentioned earlier in this thread, I hope they fix the A frame on the doors. If Hot Toys notice and fix it, this car will be perfect.

Back