Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love back to the future but I am settling with just the car...
Not bad price when you consider it is close in price to that Igor figure

And I hope we see that battle damaged robo before any more bttf figures come out

BD Robo, Marty and the DeLorean were all exhibited at SDCC. No other BTTF figures were, so we should be getting a PO for the Robo sometime in the next few months, six tops.

With this release, the best option would be 55 Doc w/ radiation suit for 85 look like the DX01. That way, ppl can recreate that 1st scene since Marty comes with a video recorder I think.

Maybe HT gives us a '55 Doc head and an '85 head. His younger self still has some blond in his hair.

Maybe HT gives us a '55 Doc head and an '85 head. His younger self still has some blond in his hair.
He wore different clothing though so it wouldn't really work. I wonder if we get a 1955 Doc if we'll get a version of Marty wearing 1955 clothes (either the look he has during the skateboard scene or maybe the suit from the dance).

So many options... :yess:
That's good and bad. :lol This is one of my favorite trilogies of films since I was a kid so I'll want basically anything I can get. The bad part is paying for multiple figures. Doc and Marty from all three I'm in for sure. I don't think I can justify more than one DeLorean if they make multiples though. Really hoping for accessory packs.

That's good and bad. :lol This is one of my favorite trilogies of films since I was a kid so I'll want basically anything I can get. The bad part is paying for multiple figures. Doc and Marty from all three I'm in for sure. I don't think I can justify more than one DeLorean if they make multiples though. Really hoping for accessory packs.
Agreed. Or just hope part out of the clothing/costumes won't be crazy high, though they probably would be.

Agreed. Or just hope part out of the clothing/costumes won't be crazy high, though they probably would be.
I meant more for the DeLorean if we could get interchangeable parts. I doubt Hot Toys will ever do clothing accessory packs since it would be too easy for them to just sell another figure.

He wore different clothing though so it wouldn't really work. I wonder if we get a 1955 Doc if we'll get a version of Marty wearing 1955 clothes (either the look he has during the skateboard scene or maybe the suit from the dance).

Yeah, that's why I was thinking of an alternate outfit, maybe as part of an accessory pack. I don't know how many people would want to pay $300 for a multi-look, multi-outfit Doc.

And I don't know how many people would want a Doc from all three movies. I guess it's telling that HT is soliciting fan input.

Do we have agreement on which Doc we want then? I really thought I'd want 1985 Doc with a radiation suit, toolbelt, watches and plutonium case, but on reflection you can't argue with a man in a silver snakeskin dressing gown. '55 Doc it has to be.

Wasn't there a recent interview where Howard said they're working hard on Doc or something like that?

Yes. it was posted up on here around the time of the SDCC. I can't locate it at the moment, but it was asked if Doc was in the future plans (sorry for pun), and the reply was along the lines of they were 'exhausted from the Delorean design, but they were working hard on it (Doc figure)'. Something like that.

Yeah, that's why I was thinking of an alternate outfit, maybe as part of an accessory pack. I don't know how many people would want to pay $300 for a multi-look, multi-outfit Doc.

And I don't know how many people would want a Doc from all three movies. I guess it's telling that HT is soliciting fan input.

I know I'd like the various looks from the trilogy. The costumes are different enough that they'd be worth having different versions of the characters.

I don't think Hot Toys will do clothing accessory packs unless it's just small items. I think they'll stick to making various versions of characters if they're popular enough to warrant more than one look.

I know I'd like the various looks from the trilogy. The costumes are different enough that they'd be worth having different versions of the characters.

I don't think Hot Toys will do clothing accessory packs unless it's just small items. I think they'll stick to making various versions of characters if they're popular enough to warrant more than one look.

I don't doubt they'll do this but I'd be upset if they were all the same head sculpt

Don't you mean Peggy ;)

Yeah I don't need them either and I hope 85 Doc is really already on their production list. I'd vote for Biff next, can anyone link this poll?

As much as I'd love alternate attires/ cars from the trilogy I don't know that I'd splurge. I WOULD however attempt to track down a 1/6 1946 Ford Super De Luxe if 55 Biff gets made... "Manure" optional

Well that was quick. :lol

Back