Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty hefty price when all is said and done but considering A) not out till 2016 and B) won't be buying very many more items of this magnitude (powerloader 2.0 is probably the closest) I ordered from Sideshow last night. I'll get Marty from Timcent when he comes out.

The line has seemed to have gotten a huge and positive response so I think Doc will be made and HT will complete a line of core characters for once. They ****ing better

The line has seemed to have gotten a huge and positive response so I think Doc will be made and HT will complete a line of core characters for once. They ****ing better

I still can't believe this line is being made. It only took 30 years for someone to acquire the likeness rights and no one better if you ask me. It's been my first HT purchases because the property is so near and dear to me. I think the response is so immense because of just that. Those BTTF fans, especially those of us who grew up when it was released have longed for collectibles from this line more than prop replicas and Legos. A few years ago Mattel announced they obtained the license, released the hover board replica (which I own and enjoy), but they haven't put anything out since. A huge missed opportunity for them because this line has been sought after for so long - die hards would have bought just about anything, similar to what happened with Matty's ghostbusters line.

Hot toys official policy states it cannot release more than 3 other property figures before reverting back to the iron man conveyor belt.

Imma buy this so when I get it in 2016, I can send it back in time to my present September 6th 2014, 11:14 self (along with Marty).

*hears doorbell ring*

BRB

Getting?

Got. :joy

My goodness, this is great. There are some pretty deep gouges and scratches along the side due to the packaging and the flux compactor stopped working (lighting up). It also seems like this was left in a freezer during transit, or maybe a frosty variant? It's well worth the $0.00 price tag though!

Nice doing business with you future DiFabio . . . sucker!

Getting?

My goodness, this is great. There are some pretty deep gouges and scratches along the side due to the packaging and the flux compactor stopped working (lighting up). It also seems like this was left in a freezer during transit, or maybe a frosty variant? It's well worth the $0.00 price tag though!

FS Hot Toys!!! They never learn.

Can't future Difabio get the Internet Fraud Temporal Division after you?

Last edited:
Other than that, it's a pretty solid piece.

Pretty heavy if I do say so myself.

Getting?

When you get to 2016 be sure to kick your butt for packing it so badly. Deep gouges are unacceptable.

When you get to 2016 be sure to kick your butt for packing it so badly. Deep gouges are unacceptable.

Don't worry, I'm in the process of giving him negative feedback so other people know not to buy from him.

You know what's awesome about this site? I popped into this thread for just a few seconds to peruse some of the latest postings and then when I went back to the Marvel section just started whistling at my desk. I had to chuckle when I realized that the tune I had subconsciously chosen was Silvestri's BTTF theme. :lol

I do that all the time. I'll see a thread or read some posts and then will instantly have the theme song of said subject in my head.

Back