Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys have put up "Ask volume 21" surveying which figures people want next.Choices are Biff 1955,George,Peggy,Doc 1955,Doc. 2015,Marty 1885.Surprised there has nt been a thread about it on here actually.Id post one but I'm not good with links and stuff.

Personally, I'd be happy if they did a Doc that coincides with this Marty and Delorean. As an exclusive they can add Einstein.

Hot Toys have put up "Ask volume 21" surveying which figures people want next.Choices are Biff 1955,George,Peggy,Doc 1955,Doc. 2015,Marty 1885.Surprised there has nt been a thread about it on here actually.Id post one but I'm not good with links and stuff.

No 1985 Doc? :dunno

I preordered mine yesterday as well. Went with SS just because of history and reliability. Even with AE bring closer I've never ordered from them. I could have but on this big item I felt more comfortable with Flexpay.

No 1985 Doc? :dunno

This is my question too.. I really thought 85 Doc in RAD was the next obvious choice unless he's already in the works and they are talking about the 3rd one?

If you consider that 85 Doc is in the movie less than 55 Doc I suppose that might explain why that version would have been made first. I guess?

Will all of you be continuing past Marty, Delorean, & Doc? Is there enough of a market for the the other characters? I feel like I can justify the pricetag for iconic characters like Marty and Doc, maybe Biff... But George and others? Good thing I'll have time to think about it...

Last edited:
Clearly from the Marty sales they decided **** it just fling the car up for PO. 2016? Yeah sure why not...

Love back to the future but I am settling with just the car...
Not bad price when you consider it is close in price to that Igor figure

And I hope we see that battle damaged robo before any more bttf figures come out

Yeah no 85 Doc option because that one is probably already in the works.
My choice would be 55 Biff. Don't need George or Lorraine.

Don't you mean Peggy ;)

Yeah I don't need them either and I hope 85 Doc is really already on their production list. I'd vote for Biff next, can anyone link this poll?

As much as I'd love alternate attires/ cars from the trilogy I don't know that I'd splurge. I WOULD however attempt to track down a 1/6 1946 Ford Super De Luxe if 55 Biff gets made... "Manure" optional

Flame effects? Where the flame effects? Seriously though, I really want the flame effects we've seen in the Marty pics.

With this release, the best option would be 55 Doc w/ radiation suit for 85 look like the DX01. That way, ppl can recreate that 1st scene since Marty comes with a video recorder I think.

Is there a low stock warning on products from HT on SS? I would hold the PO as long as possible.

Back