Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys have put up "Ask volume 21" surveying which figures people want next.Choices are Biff 1955,George,Peggy,Doc 1955,Doc. 2015,Marty 1885.Surprised there has nt been a thread about it on here actually.Id post one but I'm not good with links and stuff.

Interesting. I wonder how Biff will rank?

No 1985 Doc? :dunno

Likely because he's already made.

Cant wait to see how HT handle a Christopher Lloyd sculpt.
images
images

Now that's one great face.

His great Scott face comes to mind, and although I don't prefer it, I always remember his "OHHHH" face on the clock tower when the cables detach.

Wasn't there a recent interview where Howard said they're working hard on Doc or something like that?
I need to find out where these interviews can be read. I never get to see them until like a week or month after they happem, usually from someone kindly posting it on here, if I even get to catch the post.

we have the batman car , bttf car now hot toy give us mad max and her car :pray:

I'd hate to think what shipping would be on this to Australia. I've never puchased something this large before from them. I will have to see how much this goes up for pre order here and see which one is more affordable.

who is working on 85 doc option? or u mean since they already are they are not giving it as an option

Yeah no 85 Doc option because that one is probably already in the works.
My choice would be 55 Biff. Don't need George or Lorraine.

Hot Toys have put up "Ask volume 21" surveying which figures people want next.Choices are Biff 1955,George,Peggy,Doc 1955,Doc. 2015,Marty 1885.Surprised there has nt been a thread about it on here actually.Id post one but I'm not good with links and stuff.
Interesting. I'm curious how deep this line will go. I'd want pretty much any figures from these films they put out, but my biggest must-haves would be Marty and Doc from all three films and hopefully an Einstein. Biff would be cool too, I wouldn't mind having his 1955 version, alternate 1985 version, and Buford. George and Lorraine from 1955 would be cool but they aren't as essential to me.

who is working on 85 doc option? or u mean since they already are they are not giving it as an option

Hot toys should already be working on him. 85 Doc would be the logical choice to go with the Marty figure being released, so I assume they didn't give that as an option because they are already working on it.

How much you think this will be going for in the aftermarket once it's sold out?

Hot toys should already be working on him. 85 Doc would be the logical choice to go with the Marty figure being released, so I assume they didn't give that as an option because they are already working on it.
With how well this line seems to be going over I bet we see Doc pretty soon. It makes sense to strike while the iron is hot and get what people want put out most. I'm sure the versions from the sequels and side characters is just Hot Toys way of finding out how far they can take this line.

His great Scott face comes to mind, and although I don't prefer it, I always remember his "OHHHH" face on the clock tower when the cables detach.

He sorta demands a few different sculpts doesn't he. They'll probably just make one though.

Back