Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

I am sure by the time the prices get that high I will be able to take out equity loans through Sideshow.

I'm scared $h!tless if HT ever makes the '89 Batwing. I could see myself wanting it....but the price, my word the price.

See the problem with the delorean release is wheither to get the original first version or take a chance on ht releasing the updated hover conversion delorean from the second movie. If you miss out on the first version they may never release a second version then you'll be left having to buy inflated prices on ebay for the car. So its a tricky one indeed. My own guess is that they'll only make one incarnation of the delorean and leave it at that. I can't see them making a second just to add hover wheels and a mr fusion.

See the problem with the delorean release is wheither to get the original first version or take a chance on ht releasing the updated hover conversion delorean from the second movie. If you miss out on the first version they may never release a second version then you'll be left having to buy inflated prices on ebay for the car. So its a tricky one indeed. My own guess is that they'll only make one incarnation of the delorean and leave it at that. I can't see them making a second just to add hover wheels and a mr fusion.

Have you ever seen the Aoshima model kit of the Delorean? There's a fairly simple mechanism to work the flying wheels look.
It was incredibly well engineered and if HT made something similar, they could actuate it with a worm drive motor and everything would be sorted for both versions.
If they don't, i know i would buy the Pt version with every intention of altering it eventually to the flying version if they don't provide that as standard.

I'm getting it and if hot toys decides to release the 2nd version I will sell the first.

not sure this is news, but did you see the hood opens ?! :thud:

10301211_545495195554861_6268831791839745932_n.jpg

There won't be any other DeLorean released. Folks who want one should buy this one.

In the off chance there is another one, sell this one to fund it. Simples.

Have there been any pics with Marty inside? The interior seems small from the pictures.

not sure this is news, but did you see the hood opens ?! :thud:

10301211_545495195554861_6268831791839745932_n.jpg

Now that's what I call movie accurate for sure.

Didn't Doc put his suit cases in from the hood and he had all the different time currencies stored there as well

Have there been any pics with Marty inside? The interior seems small from the pictures.

Well if and when Hot Toys makes this bad boy I'm sure that they'll make sure that he can fit. Plus with all the stuff Doc crammed into it, it always looked cramped in the first movie anyways, call it acuracy:lol

I wonder when this will go up for order. I seriously can't wait.

It slightly messes with canon(As regards the time/space travelling), but i just saw this on tv.
I thought you guys would enjoy it regardless of the fact it's a mobile phone advert:

It slightly messes with canon(As regards the time/space travelling), but i just saw this on tv.
I thought you guys would enjoy it regardless of the fact it's a mobile phone advert:

Nice one LOL!!

Now that's what I call movie accurate for sure.

Didn't Doc put his suit cases in from the hood and he had all the different time currencies stored there as well

Correctamundo.

The major issue of concern to me is wheither ht will produce the second delorean from the second movie which is the version I really like. Id get the first version but not if a second one is going to come out down the line. Id say they'll only make 1 if I was to hazard a guess but you just never know with ht..

Back