Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

It s coming but other versions will be dependent on the sales of this.Pity they could nt have done an all-encompassing version like the 1989 Batmobile,but perhaps that is nt feasible?have to admit I'm not too familiar with the subject matter but I'm rapidly falling in love with this vehicle

It's a Shame that they can't mKe the first one suitable for the first two films with the option of a second one later on with third film fittings ( for both 1955 and 1885)
I can't see many people wanting / affording more than one.

It's a Shame that they can't mKe the first one suitable for the first two films with the option of a second one later on with third film fittings ( for both 1955 and 1885)
I can't see many people wanting / affording more than one.
Its called capitalism lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Omg spoon I know, luckily I have no kids or I would be dipping out of the college fund lol. I told myself a few weeks ago I would stick to just a few lines, customers I'm rather new 5 months. But I literally bought everything from ss, hot toys, customs, and everything in-between. But then ss announces a ton of stuff from all the lines I said I would stick to. Lucky I'm financially in a good place or I would be loosing my mind.

For the wait list question, just put in your order, 85 % chance, if you high enough up on the list you should be good.

You can see where the lightning rod would connect in the center

Deloreanlightningrod2.jpg~original

Deloreanlightningrod.jpg~original

You can see where the lightning rod would connect in the center

Deloreanlightningrod2.jpg~original

Deloreanlightningrod.jpg~original
Maybe we'll get one after all :) it'd make sense. Its from the same movie

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I hope its gonna be less than $500, come on HT im ready put it on preoder

I hope its gonna be less than $500, come on HT im ready put it on preoder

I think we all hope that but in reality I don't see how it could. They charge on average 250.00 for the figures. I just don't see how this could only cost the price of 2 figures. I am guessing in the 750.00 range.

I think we all hope that but in reality I don't see how it could. They charge on average 250.00 for the figures. I just don't see how this could only cost the price of 2 figures. I am guessing in the 750.00 range.

750 will be too much for me, i preorder the bat armory complete set for $495. But maybe it will cost more for dolorean

Sent from Batcave

If the 89 batmobile was $629.99... I bet this thing will near 800.

I think I might hold out and hope that they will release the delorean from the second movie.

If the 89 batmobile was $629.99... I bet this thing will near 800.

I think I might hold out and hope that they will release the delorean from the second movie.

That'll be $1000 by then.

Back