Hot Toys AvP: Requiem figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who wants to bet we'll see a battle damaged version with open mouth sculpt? :rolleyes:

I hear that, man. Altogether, we've all sunk an enormous load of cash into these figures already. I think one Predalien will have to do it for me, not matter what kind of variant they may come up with. :monkey4

I asked Alice at ABC express to refund my Pred Alien, she said shed get back to me next week, Hopefully she will ive dropped alot of cash with them and they know it. Wolf and P2 BD will be good enough for me :)

Who wants to bet we'll see a battle damaged version with open mouth sculpt? :rolleyes:

Probably judging by recent actions on HT's part. Although as stated before if just green paint and different head it'll be a harder sell...

So, are people cancelling the PredAlien?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to, it's a cool design and all, but for that, the NECA figure is just fine. It just didn't have enough screen time and presence to make me feel good dropping $200 on it.

I'm actually keeping the PredAlien. I like the design enough to keep the figure even though the character itself didn't earn much screen time.

I love the design, if it were like $120 like an Alien Warrior I'd jump on it, but anything $150 or higher is just too much. Still getting the Alien Warrior and Wolf though, especially can't wait for Wolf.

I wish Hot Toys would settle on a release date, but I understand them taking their time to put out a fantastic product. I'm just really impatient. :cool:

I'm ok with the Warrior being essentially a rehash, it's just another cool looking Alien figure and it'll be my 3rd so I almost have a little hive. Wolf will be my second Predator, I don't have one yet but I think I'm going to take the money that would have gone to PredAlien and get the P2 Predator.

I'm ok with the Warrior being essentially a rehash, it's just another cool looking Alien figure and it'll be my 3rd so I almost have a little hive. Wolf will be my second Predator, I don't have one yet but I think I'm going to take the money that would have gone to PredAlien and get the P2 Predator.

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

Yeah you wont be disappointed with the P2 Pred.

Back