Hot Toys AvP: Requiem figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even with those figures Sideshow is still no match for the ALIEN QUEEN! :rock :rock
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Wooaah those figures look straight out of the screen! I hope the movie will rock cause the figures do! Hot toys rules more than ever!:maul

I am really looking forward to this new AvP movie, too. Judging from only the previews I've seen, it looks promising. HT's first series of AvP Predators rocked harder than the movie, so even if Requiem doesn't rock as hard as we hope, at least we know the new figures will! :monkey5

I like that they've built a special body to accommodate Wolf's unique look. Of the shown Predator figures to date, I think he's the best of them all, but I'm sure P1 Pred will be king, and I imagine they've done all the others before it to make sure they had everything just right for the most beloved design. Alien Warrior actually looks better from Hot Toys than in the film, I'll get that, and the Predalien looks nice too, it'll be all 3 for me.

I want all three, just not sure the bank account will allow.
For sure any totally new designs, ie, Wolf and PA. The alien is nice, and I like it better than the AVP ones, but they aren't the stars this go round. I can pass if I have to.

That Wolf is amazing though. CANNOT wait for him. If it were down to only one, he's it!
The PA is a novelty. OK. Not nuts about it, but it is the new thing.

I want all three, just not sure the bank account will allow.
For sure any totally new designs, ie, Wolf and PA. The alien is nice, and I like it better than the AVP ones, but they aren't the stars this go round. I can pass if I have to.

That Wolf is amazing though. CANNOT wait for him. If it were down to only one, he's it!
The PA is a novelty. OK. Not nuts about it, but it is the new thing.

Same with me Les, I may pass on the PAlien and the Alien but the Wolf is a MUST. Im also after the Bio helmet prop Sideshow are releasing for the movie.

I think I'll be in for the Predalien... looks like the new alien is a rehash of the first AVP, but with a new headsculpt (at least from the amount we can see).

I'm in for Wolf and Predalien. I'm passing on the actual Alien and waiting patiently for the 1/6 Alien Queen as my first of that particular species.

Must have these as they are awsome. Then again HT have yet to produce something in the Aliens or Predator lines that have not been awsome. The Predator and Predalien look amazing, the Alien is alright nothing special though.

If I wasn't going to buy them originally these pics definitely sealed the need for a Wolf Pred.

wolfpredsn3.jpg

wolfpred2qb0.jpg

Hot Toys has posted their latest Newsletter... lots of great shots off all the figures!

And I stand corrected on the Alien... there do appear to be more differences than just the head. And the Predalien does look sick!!! And he's listed at 18"!!!

329DSCN6041_a_3x4.jpg

329DSCN6082_a_3x4.jpg

Predator, Alien are Q1.

PredAlien is Release date: Q2, 2008

So what is that... April? May?

Back