Hot Toys AvP: Requiem figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, he looks too skinny , IMO. Then again, he may turn out like the P2 Predator and look great in-hand...

All the pics....

hottoysavp.jpg
hottoysavp1.jpg
hottoysavp2.jpg

hottoysavp3.jpg
hottoysavp4.jpg
hottoysavp5.jpg

hottoysavp23.jpg

I LUUUUUVE NEW YOR...ummm :monkey1 ... HOT TOYS!
FACEHUGGER! 18" !

Damn, I'm not really a fan of PREDATORS...but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIUUUUM! I want Wolf now too! :eek:

Sick!

Big thanks to Sabers21768 for taking the time to post those in one easy to drool over format!

Every time I see the Wolf Pred, I can't help but think of a paraphrased line from "pulp Fiction":

Pred: I don't wanna hear about no mother*#@&^%$' ifs. All I wanna hear from your a$$ is, You ain't got no problem, Yautja. I'm on the mother*&$#@r. Go back in there, chill them Aliens out and wait for the calvary which should be coming directly.
Elder Pred: You ain't got no problem, Yautja. I'm on the mother*&$#@r. Go back in there, chill them Aliens out and wait for the Wolf who should be coming directly.
Pred: You sending the Wolf? Why didn't you say so, I feel much better.

:lol:lol:lol

Fanning the flames.

At firts I was a bit frustrated over the predalien design.
To think... we could have gotten something like this:​

interviewshaunnoelte20dr8.jpg

But instead we got this:​

picture678oe1.jpg

Anyways, I've gotten used to the new design, and Hot Toys have made these AVP:R creatures look even better than on film! I can hardly wait for these figures to be released! :monkey5

I think the first wave should start hitting Japan store shelves late Jan. 08 according to this:
dscf1961mc4.jpg

And here are a couple of pictures from outside of the Hot Toys store. Pix courtesy of kenchong from toyskingdom:
HTpredatorwolf1.jpg

HTpredatorwolf2.jpg

kenchongfromtoyskingdom.jpg

87554230rv3.jpg

12953987oq1.jpg

WOOT! :cool:

The way the mandibles and mouth are on the first one look great.

Back