HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they'll re-release AVP Elder that soon, since before doing that they'd have to re-release Chopper and Celtic most likely...so we're looking at probably 2013 or 2014 at the earliest

I don't think they'll re-release AVP Elder that soon, since before doing that they'd have to re-release Chopper and Celtic most likely...so we're looking at probably 2013 or 2014 at the earliest

I don't see HT remaking every single Pred they've made previously.
Its just a hunch but I think it'll be the main Preds. Preds like Elder from AVP, Lost & Gaurdian probably won't be made. Even Pred 1 might not be made in 1/6 for at least another year +.
Here's my guess: Pred 2, Celtic, Wolf then Chopper in 1/6.
Why you ask? I believe Elder Pred 2, Scar & Zerker will get the 1/4 treatment. Since Wolf recently was made in 1/4 by SS, he'll be remade in 1/6 1st. My guess anyway.

that store is not legit.. hot toys stated so on there facebook page..

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I think I read the same thing and all HT said is that they have no connection to them and recommend that their customers buy from their official retailers instead. Though there seems to be quite a few people who commented, saying they received their figures without any problem.

Hey guys!

Let me show ya'll what i did to improve the HT. AVP Scar:

1SCAR1.jpg

1SCAR8.jpg

1SCAR9.jpg

1SCAR10.jpg

1SCAR12.jpg

Scar repainted thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105069

Last edited:
Those eye ports need to be narrower. :lecture:lol

LOL the guy that made that spent over 2 months designing it an Photoshoping the blue prints over images. Size wise its as accurate as it gets. His laser scope area and the cheeks are the only things that arent movie accurate.

Maybe it's the photo... but I've never seen the eyes look that small and narrow, in the movie or on 1:1 props.

LOL the guy that made that spent over 2 months designing it an Photoshoping the blue prints over images. Size wise its as accurate as it gets. His laser scope area and the cheeks are the only things that arent movie accurate.

What's it doing in the AVP thread, though? :dunno

Speaking of AVP, activity in this thread will likely get very interesting over the next eleven months... I'm sure we all know why. :lol

You going to change the title and stop giving love to "The Classics". :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Classics...

They're still the classics, but the number of people giving love to them will definitely go down. Sadly, that includes me. Put an updated Celic, Chopper, Elder, and Scar in front of my face and you can bet the old ones will head to the Bay in the same day (not that I ever bought Scar, but I sure as hell won't miss the new one).

Back