HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i sold my scar on ebay....was sad when it did sell....buyer didnt pay so i decided to just keep it for now.....dont really wanna sell it but when the new ones come out i think it will be pretty hard to get back your 500usd plus you payed for these guys.

i sold my scar on ebay....was sad when it did sell....buyer didnt pay so i decided to just keep it for now.....dont really wanna sell it but when the new ones come out i think it will be pretty hard to get back your 500usd plus you payed for these guys.

Sold mine for $550 no box a month ago. I broke even.

yeah i sold it 4 595shipped but buyer was a dead beat, woulda been close to breaking even also.

You guys are gonna hate me but I recently bought a chopper on eBay for 270 shipped. MIB too

Win for you. Sucks for the seller.

They had 0 feedback so I took a risk. Sometimes you win. I consider myself very lucky. If not for that there's no way I could afford to own one. Unless I pieced one together bit by bit over time.

i saw that some auctions end very low especially for chopper....and elder also so maybe thats how you scored that chopper for that give away price.....congrats btw.

Troll with pictures that is ,
reliving the oldschool AVP golden age !

032cf1m746ljo8qjcqe6.jpg

im3xj309w3vn12zfktb.jpg

3j64kto0zgvkc4qtj5.jpg

bnmp4trfsocs510xs1k.jpg

last wave of trolling:

ypai0xrmp3u0bnh6nlj9.jpg

8wewbmf10plbzow1fn9.jpg

m7esk6r8m6mio58659po.jpg

Ok I'm done , that being sad, props to you guys who takes the intiative to sell these babies away...
I know they are aging, but they still hold _____load of charisma, I hope they can co-exist with their remake versions :D

i saw that some auctions end very low especially for chopper....and elder also so maybe thats how you scored that chopper for that give away price.....congrats btw.

Thanks man. Yeah I feel incredibly lucky. But I've overpaid for things on ebay and have had my auctions end for lower than I thought they should have so it all kind of balances out in the end.

Great pics! My first 1/6 was the Ame-comi Scar that I bought on ebay for retail price... wish I would have kept it. I still love the idea of posable dreads, I really wish they would have kept that and just refined it to look less bulky.

Back