HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well looks like the Samurai Predator is down the drain. Seller never responded to emails , nor did he ever accept my payment on PayPal (Sat there for 2 weeks). When I sell my Wolf ill probably just get a Predator 2: City Hunter or save up for an Alien figure.

Well looks like the Samurai Predator is down the drain. Seller never responded to emails , nor did he ever accept my payment on PayPal (Sat there for 2 weeks). When I sell my Wolf ill probably just get a Predator 2: City Hunter or save up for an Alien figure.

How did it turn up? I just get my 2nd samurai. Can't wait to display him open mask and roar up lol.

Best thing about the ancient is those double wrist blades.... That is some AVP3 shiznaizle going on right there. Makes me wanna fire it back up on the 360!

picture.php

the alien spearhead makes all the difference on ancient :)

How did it turn up? I just get my 2nd samurai. Can't wait to display him open mask and roar up lol.

What's a fair price for the samurai predator nowadays? I guess I could use a search but hope the 'experts' can weigh in...I got one already but looking to get maybe a second one..thanks!

What's a fair price for the samurai predator nowadays? I guess I could use a search but hope the 'experts' can weigh in...I got one already but looking to get maybe a second one..thanks!

Once it sold out at SSC people been jacking up the price so its hard to say. I wouldn't pay much more than retail.

I would say you can find it for around $380. I got mine for $350 but I spent another $100 getting another diorama that had the purple head. Good luck :)

Back