HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get how eBay just eats the loss.... I know they make $260,000,000 per quarter but from what I was told on the phone that they take the hit and just let it go. Most of the time the scammers have cleared the account of the $$$ so Paypal cant just freeze it. Keep in mind how many other people jack other people daily and we aren't the center of the world.

The crook was selling the same items to several buyers on ebay. At least two of the members here were involved.
Who knows how many more...
Sounds kinda similar to this Wolf Predator bust I bought back in October for $400..

The guy was selling a ton of rare expensive collectibles for great prices, then never sending them.. Obviously he had none.
His name was Life-luck or something.

@Ashkanls I can't remember if it was you, think it was.. That bought the Pred CM for $1200 from him only to share the same fate as me, and get your money back...? :lol

Sounds kinda similar to this Wolf Predator bust I bought back in October for $400..

The guy was selling a ton of rare expensive collectibles for great prices, then never sending them.. Obviously he had none.
His name was Life-luck or something.

@Ashkanls I can't remember if it was you, think it was.. That bought the Pred CM for $1200 from him only to share the same fate as me, and get your money back...? :lol

That was me.

Woah, so this has happened to you before.

Just stick with selling/buying from the freaks here.
I think it's a 'little' less riskier. :)

unfortunetly , since i havent go to the office in the past 2 weeks and 3 days , my wife decided to pay a visit to it and she checked my closet there :monkey2 , so ill have to get rid of 3 of the 6 boxes i had there

well i never open cleaner kit , an avp elder and i think its a p1 , iam not sure , she just brought them back from the office , and said more of the same? , i said oh hummm oh well hummm someone bought them and iam just storing them for him , then she was well then get rid of them you have enough lol

Well, she's right Raf.
She also insists that you sell to me the Elder immediately because that is the one that creeps her out the most. :wave

Well, she's right Raf.
She also insists that you sell to me the Elder immediately because that is the one that creeps her out the most. :wave

i know she is lol pm so we can talk about the price and ill can send you some pics of them

I have this Chopper predator, I've been thinking of selling it, but mine is damaged, the shoulder cannon broke so i had to glue it, and it has a few little things damage, but the body and the head are fine, I still don't know if i should part with it, or how much I could ask, I would have to go to ebay, I would sell it cheap but, dont know how cheap,
I also bought a custom Scar mask so my chopper doubles as Scar most of the time lol

I don't get how eBay just eats the loss.... I know they make $260,000,000 per quarter but from what I was told on the phone that they take the hit and just let it go.
Interesting question.
I was _____ed over by an eBay seller in Spain a few weks ago. Thanks to eBay buyer protection and Paypal I got the money back.

Back