HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys i need an avp or wolf spear and avp groin and chest armour... Also a avp shoulder cannon. Pm me please thanx.

who can guess which one is the original , 2 are my cast 1 is original and 1 is a cast that i bought from someone else here that didnt convince me how it looked

i also made a chopper mold and painted it who can guess which one is the original ?

chopper20real.jpg

on the left for the original !!! :wave

have to say one Thing I liked about the AVP figures, that is even better than the Predators figures, is that they gave faces to all 3 preds, even though they dont take their bios off, they still made the figures with faces underneath, that was a nice touch, I really wish they would had done that with the new preds,

have to say one Thing I liked about the AVP figures, that is even better than the Predators figures, is that they gave faces to all 3 preds, even though they dont take their bios off, they still made the figures with faces underneath, that was a nice touch, I really wish they would had done that with the new preds,

Sad thing is they are all the same faces and everything but the bio and a few weapons were different. Predators figures had different colors and accessories......... When my girl looks at the AVP figs see says they are all the same, Predators figures she likes better but hates all my stuff to begin with.

Sad thing is they are all the same faces and everything but the bio and a few weapons were different. Predators figures had different colors and accessories......... When my girl looks at the AVP figs see says they are all the same, Predators figures she likes better but hates all my stuff to begin with.

yeah thats true, I think for Tracker and falconer they could just made the Berserker face but green, I dont know, the new preds look pretty good with their new bodies and the open/close mouth, but, even if the AVP looked the same, it was still to see a face behind, and you could remove the mask, that was really nice

[ame="https://youtu.be/S1cVScL0DMM"]https://youtu.be/S1cVScL0DMM[/ame]
i guess the wolf is a classic too guys, right

i guess the wolf is a classic too guys, right

No... no, he isn't. Keep it AVP. :faq :lol

Heh, it's no biggie :). What program are you using to put in the backgrounds to your shots by the way? Is there a green screen involved?

yea its a green carboard im using for the backgrounds and a after effects program. yes i guess wolf isnt. but technically wolf was in the second avp right so doenst he qualify for the avp thread? lol :lol

Back